The Car Trip

Okay so I haven't added to this story in forever but I am now so... Also I don't think anyone reads my story but I still think it is fun to write so yeah! Anyway back to the story.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Gus's POV

We all decided to take the broken high school car down to Santa Barbra, since Juliet's car is a little bit small. I'm in front driving with Shawn in shot gun and Juliet in the back.

"I'm bored Guys!" Sighed Shawn

"Really Shawn, it has only been like an hour." Replied Juliet

"Well Jules, I get bored really easily and I hate to tell you guys I need to use the little Shawn's room."

"Shawn! Didn't I tell you to go before we let the house?!" I exclaimed

"Yeah Gus you did, but I didn't have to go before we left the house. I have to go NOW!"

"Okay calm down, just calm down, there's a rest stop 1/2 a mile away. Can you hold it till then?"

"Fine." Ended Shawn

Juliet's POV

Once we get to the rest stop I watch Shawn run out of the car and race to the bathroom. Sometimes he is so cute and childish.

I decided to call Lassiter to inform him that we are coming to Santa Barbra.

*phone rings

"...Hello?.."  I ask

"... Juliet?"

"Lassiter! Hey I Just wanted to call and tell you that Shawn, Gus and I are coming to town. "

" Well that's great! You guys should come by the station." Replied Lassiter

"Oh and Shawn and I have very exciting news to tell you."

"I can't wait!"

"Okay than Lassiter, we will see you later. Bye for now."

"Bye Juliet and see you soon."

*phone clicks

I turn to see Shawn and Gus arguing about something stupid like which color apple taste better.

"No Shawn, Red apples taste  better than green." argued Gus

"Seriously guys, your going to argue about this. Oh and by the way red do taste better than green Shawn." I reply.

"Thank you Juliet." smiled Gus

"Seriously Jules! I can't believe you are siding with Gus." said Shawn surprised

"You know what guys we need to get back on the road if we are going to make it to Santa Barbra on time." I replied

Then we all got into the car again and started driving. It was the LONGEST car trip ever.