What Happened?

Before starting this story, I'd like to clarify one thing that the readers might confuse them which is written in the description of this book.

Winner of TheLightningAwards Season 2 #Inapoll

But I joined Wattpad on Jan 1st/2019, so how is that possible when the second season of TLA happened in 2017?

Well, allow me to explain...

I had an account on Wattpad with the same username, minus one dash, named DarkRose-Chan which had over 1K followers and had this very same story written on it and was nearing its end.

But at New Year, my account got hacked and closed before the hacker created an account with my same old username to ensure that I won't retrieve my account back.

And just to make sure I'm not bluffing and spouting nonsense, you can check from my story by going to TheLightningAwards account and see the judgment of my story by ArimaMary.

Another book in that account titled Inazuma Records also proves my story, and the people who were my friends before the hacking of my old account can verify that as well.

So what will happen to this story now?

This is like Parallel World 2.0 with an upgraded version of the plot, presentation, storytelling, writing style, etc. I've been working hard since TLA S2 back at 2017 to improve my English and writing style, and I guess It's now safe to say that I've reached a very decent level in writing to the point when I go back to my works, I feel proud about them rather than cringe when reading them.

The main plot and story will remain the same since they were really original but the writing style, grammar, the feels, and a lot of other aspects will be improved drastically.

With that in mind, I hope you'll enjoy this story as much as I'll enjoy writing it~

New readers, welcome! And old readers, glad to see you sticking around once more!

"Let the legendary soccer battle between present and future begin!"