Chapter 4- Los Angeles

Vanessa P. O. V
We landed about an hour ago and so far Los Angeles is beautiful. We stopped at chic-fil-a and got some food. Now we're on our way to Justin's apartment. Time is now, 10:49 pm. I'm feeling jet lagged but I'm hungry.

"You okay?" Justin asked concerned and I nod my head yes. I could feel a headache coming. This happens all the time when I came off a flight.

"You sure? You look a bit pale."

I bet I looked indecisive.

"I could stop and get you some meds." He offered but I declined. I hate meds.

"Stop being so stubborn."

"No foreal Justin, I'm fine." I said hoping he dropped the subject.

"I just wanna eat and get some rest." I added and he nod in understanding.

Few minutes later, we were at his apartment building. The building is so tall almost like a skyscraper and it's freaking beautiful.

All the way up to the last flipping floor, I couldn't stop admiring the place. I found out he lives in a penthouse. When I enter, I had to add luxury to penthouse.

"This is so beautiful and spacious." I complimented and he smiled proudly.

"Oh so you helped design this too?" I queried with a smile.

"Yeah and thanks for the compliment by the way."

"Woo! I like a man with a sense of fashion and taste." I teased and he chuckled.

"Is that insinuating that you like me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No I said a man." I stated walking up to him. I placed my hand on his chest where his heart was. His heart rate started to speed up.

"So am I not a man?" He asked licking his lips. His voice was so deep that I knew I was quenched down there. But I had to control myself because I wanted this to be different and I didn't want to be just another to him like the norm.

"Yes you are...just not the man I was talking about." I said then I walked away and let him enjoy the 'view'.

"Keep playing baby girl." I laughed and went by the windows or the glass. The city was even prettier at night time.

While I took in the view, Justin went upstairs with my suitcase. My stomach growled reminding me that I'm hungry. I went over to the kitchen counter where I've placed the food.

I began to eat until Justin annoying ass decided to grab one of my nuggets.

"Justin!" I whined then I pouted.

"Can a girl just eat without you stealing their food?" I asked rhetorically but he answered anyways.

"Any girl just not you."

"Wow! I'm impressed." I said with sarcasm. My phone chimed repeatedly which is strange.

"Damn who's blowing up my phone like that?" I thought out loud while grabbing it.

They were multiple notifications from my instagram, snapchat and Twitter. Tf? I checked my instagram first and people were tagging me and DMing me sending threats.

@justinowns
DM: bitch stay away from my man!⚠️

@combsheir
DM: Slut just tryna pocket you way into a rich nigga life you a hoe!!!

@quanshebabyy
DM: Alexa play "Clout" by Offset & Cardi B

"What's wrong?" Justin asked I guess he saw the look on my face. It would take all day for me to read all these dms.