Chapter 5- New York

Vanessa P. O. V
It's been five days since what happened with Justin. He called everyday but no calls nor texts today. I guess he gave up. I didn't know what to think. I really like him and deep down I wanna know why but I guess I wasn't ready to talk. My brother left Sunday for his trip and of course I didn't tell him what happened. I was too ashamed that I let my guard down for a known playa. My agency called and told me I had a audition in Atlanta. New gig alert. I'm glad for it because I need to get my mind off him.

I have a flight tonight at 11 pm so yes I'm now packing. Victor will be home the day after tomorrow so Val is gonna be home by herself for a day. That sounded scary because she's one of those teenagers that will wreck the place if they home alone.

After I was done packed the time was now a 6:57 pm. I needed some things from Target so I got dressed. (Outfit in mm)

Same time I got out on the porch and was closing the door. A familiar jeep pulled up in my driveway. Justin came out looking fresh and handsome as always. I turned back round and made sure the door was locked. I turned back around my eyes caught his. He stood by his jeep and I stood on my porch staring back at him.

He broke the silence. "I've been trying to get to you..." He trailed off sighing.

"And I've been trying to ignore you." I sassed then I walked down the porch steps and pass him. He stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Don't you miss me?" Of course I miss him. I've been going crazy I was just too hurt to answer his calls or texts.

"You really hurt me Justin." I said lowly but he heard me.

"I'm sorry baby. I just never bother to delete her number because it didn't came to mind to do so until she showed up and I saw how that hurt you. While we were apart I checked her and I felt so hopeless because I thought I lost you but after talking to my mom and dad I found hope again. Please forgive me, Vanessa." He pleaded and I didn't have to contemplate.

"Ok."

"Okay? Baby girl give me a hug and a kiss to make me know yo' not mad at me anymore." He said and I had to stop myself from laughing.

"I hate you." I said letting my laugh out as he puckered his lips waiting for a kiss.

I got closer and I kissed him deeply. I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much don't ever leave me girl." He said against my lips.

"I missed you too." I said getting sad all over again.

"Hey hey...I'm here now and I vow to be better." He said and I gave him a small smile.

"So where were you heading to?" He asked holding me.

"Target." I answered and he opened the door for me to get in his jeep. He got in and while we were on our to Target, Justin suggest we play 21 Questions since we stuck in traffic.

"Fav food?" I asked which is the first question by the way.

"Mac and cheese." I laughed at that and he joined in.

"Chicken pasta." I said and he smiled.

"Dream car?" He questioned.

"Jeep Wrangler but a gold color or candy red." I answered.

"Ferrari." I made the 'woo' sound.

"Two pet peeves?"

He made the thinking face and then move up a little in the traffic.

"Having to repeat myself multiple times and uh...when my phone don't load a page fast enough." Oh ok? Not bad.

"Smacking gum and umm...dirty dishes in the sink." I said I had a lot but those were the only two I could narrow down to.