Chapter 6: Jiyeon and Yejin

Eun Ji's P.O.V.

I walked into class, trying to forget my 'alone time' with you know who. (Ji why don't you just say his name?) Shut up author, just continue writing your story.

Before I knew it, our teacher came in to start class.

"Good morning class. Today, we have new students. Jiyeon and Yejin please come in." Mr. So said.

Two girls came in. One was tall, with long brown hair. The other one had short black hair and a VERY SHORT skirt on. A bit too short for my liking. In fact, I don't think her outfit was very appropriate for school. I mean skirts are supposed to cover enough of your body, not show half of your crotch. (Okay maybe I'm exaggerating, but it's still REALLY SHORT.)

"Hello fellow classmates. I am Jiyeon and I hope we'll all get to know each other well," said the girl with the long brown hair.

"Hey, my name is Yejin and I guess we should get along." the girl with the black hair said.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think Yejin was eyeing all the boys in our class. In a very flirtatious way.

Ugh, I hope she's not one of those types of girls who flirt with all the boys and stuff. Oh god, I hate those types of people. Basically I'm trying to say I hope she's not a hoe. Oops, sorry (not sorry) for my language.

Although, Jiyeon does look pretty nice to me. Unlike Yejin, who looks like she wants to devour everyone in our class.

"Jiyeon and Yejin, please take those two empty seats in front of Eun Ji." - Mr. So

*time skip*

Eun Ji's P.O.V.

Finally school has ended. I talked to Jiyeon and she seems pretty cool. I'm probably going to introduce Min to Jiyeon when Min gets back. I didn't even bother talking to Yejin because something was just off about that girl. I saw her trying to seduce my classmate on my way to lunch. Disgusting.

Jesus Christ, I just forgot. Sehun is taking me to visit Min and we have to go ALONE TOGETHER IN A CAR. Oh lord, please save me from the (hot) devil named Oh Sehun.