Chapter 10: Mission One

Hyunhyo's P.O.V.

After Hyuna and I decided we were going to be matchmakers, we had a mission. Since Ji eonni was in the mansion with Sehun oppa, Hyuna and I decided that we should find a way to bring them together. MUAHAHAHA, Hyuna and I are so mischievous >:).

I found Ji eonni and talked to her.

"Ji eonni!"

"Oh, yes?"

"Ji eonni, I'll lead you the way to Min eonni's room."

"Oh, okay."

Step1: Luring the Bait ☑

I brought Ji eonni to the guest room instead. I told her that Min eonni was in the kitchen and that she should wait there, even though Min eonni is actually in her real room down the hallway.

Then, I found Sehun oppa.

"Oppa!'

"Oh, Hyunhyo."

"Oppa, can you go into the guest room and clean up there?"

"Why?" he asked.

"Mom said so."

"But mom isn't here-"

"JUST GO INSIDE" I said as I cut him off and pushed him in the room.

Once he was in, I closed the door and put a chair and more heavy furniture against it.

Step 2: Bring Them Together ☑

I then went into my room and put the air conditioner in the guest room on full blast, by using the panel that controls the air conditioner and heater.

I called Hyuna and told her to tell her mom that Eun Ji as sleeping over, yup I plan to keep them together over night *wink wonk* Good thing it's Friday.