Ch.16

It's been days since my baby was taken from me. Sophia could be dead. I just finished getting ready to go look for Sophia when Damon came through the door.

"Maddie.. I don't have much time but come on... I found Sophia"

I got up and ran out the door. "Where is she Dammy" I asked

"Follow me" he said

I followed him and saw Elijah outside..

"Let's go get our baby back" he said and picked me up and vamped to the woods.

We hid in the trees as I saw these people, they were witches. They were standing in a circle and in the middle of the circle was my baby in a little crib. They were going to do a sacrifice.

I crouched down and felt the ground.
An
"What are you doing" Damon whispered to me.

"Feeling how strong theses witches are" I whispered back. These witches weren't strong all together.. they probably are sacrificing my baby to make them stronger. I got up and said "let's end this"
I walked out and slowly clapped my hands.

The witches turned to me.

"You think you can just take my baby and sacrifice her"

My eyes literally turned red.

"You thought wrong" I lifted my hands and all the witches started to levitate and started choking.

"Please don't" one witch choked out.

"You were going to kill MY BABY! No mercy for you" I said and simply twisted my wrist and they all fell to the ground because there necks were snapped. I ran to Sophia and picked her up. She started to cry.

"Shhh mommy's here" I whispered and rocked her. She eventually stopped crying and I went over to Damon and Elijah.

"Wow" Damon said.

"I didn't know you were that strong" Elijah replied back

"Me either but they deserved it for taking Sophia" I replied and started walking back home.

Once we were home I was watching Sophia sleeps In her crib. I will never ever let anyone take her again. I closed my eyes and chanted silently. I did a boundary spell so no supernatural can touch her and only the witch who casted the spell can undo it.

I walked into Elijah's and my room and laid in bed. Elijah turned to face me and said

"I love you"

"I love you too Lijah" I replied and kissed him slowly.

****its been a while since I updated so here you goooo

Sorry it's short
*****