Ideas

"Good morning gang." The Frog said as he sat down, "feels good to be back doesn't it?'

"It sure does. We can finally be known again. Especially after our last series, no one seemed to care about us." Fozzie said.

"Well, I'm sure there are still fans out there who believe in us," Kermit said with hope.  

"So what brings us back to the studio boss?" Scooter asked.

The Frog sat up with a paper in his hand, "Well we'll be starting a new series. It's sort of like the Muppet Show only shorter."

"Do you know what each episode will be about?' Fozzie asked.

'Well, the show is unscripted. We can do our own thing. I'm just glad the company still believes in us, especially knowing how much of a flop our last show was four years ago. So for today's meeting, I want you guys to throw me some ideas and nothing that will make us lose our audience again." Kermit said.

The gang all began to think and write down their ideas. A couple of minutes later, hands were raised.

"Fozzie?"

"What's a Muppet Show without my jokes?" Fozzie asked.

"Good grief," Kermit said and wrote the idea onto the board.

"The bear still thinks he's funny. I was kind of enjoying the 3 years away from his awful jokes!" Statler said laughing.

"Anyways, Rowlf?'

"We have to bring back my music." Rowlf said, "everyone loves a dog playing the piano."

"Sure we can try and do that." The frog said as he wrote the dog's idea down.

"Dad I have an idea," Mandi said with her hand raised.

"What you got sweetie?"

"You and mom get back together."

The room grew quiet. The gang all knew that the frog and pig still wanted another chance at romance.

The frog sighed and looked at the pig, "I'll think about it."

Everyone continued to give the frog their ideas. Once everyone was done, they got up and began to get ready to head home.

Kermit was in his office, putting all the ideas onto his computer. He looked at his daughter's idea and sighed. He missed Piggy with all his heart. He knew this series could be another chance for him to win her back.

Soon someone began to knock on his door, "Come in!"

He looked up and saw Miss Piggy walking in, "Hey Piggy."

"Hey." She said, "so about Mandi's idea.."

"I know, the silly idea of hers."

"I actually like her idea and I know you do as well."

"I didn't think you would."

"Kermit, you know I missed you so much." She said trying her best not to cry.

Kermit knew this girl more than anyone. He knew she was trying not to cry. He got up from his chair and walked towards her, "Hope you know I missed you a lot as well."

"Maybe this could be a chance for us to fix things."

"I hope so because there is not a day that I don't think about you. We have been together for forty years and I miss it all. I miss singing with you, I miss waking up to your beautiful self, I miss having a family with you, I just miss you." Kermit said as his voice began to choke up, "I knew that you needed time away from me and I gave it to you. I suffered so you can be happy."

"Kermit, I'm not happy if I'm not with you," Piggy said.

All Kermit wanted to do was just grab her and kiss her, "Neither am I."

Piggy looked at the time and sighed, "Guess I'll see you in the morning."

"Let me walk you out."

Kermit and Piggy walked out to her car. Kermit watched as she got in her car. He couldn't help himself. Kermit grabbed her by the hand and kissed her. Piggy looked at him and kissed him again.

"I love you Piggy," Kermit said, "I've always loved you. I've missed you like crazy. I have had restless nights because you were stuck in my head. You were always my first true love and no one could ever replace you."

"Of course no one could replace moi." Piggy said, "I love you too."

Kermit knew it was late and he knew Piggy needed her beauty sleep but he couldn't let her go. He wanted to stay with her for the rest of the night, "Goodnight Piggy. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Kermie." She said with a smile and drove off.

Kermit smiled and walked back into the studio to close. He knew he could definitely win the love of his life back. He turned off the lights, grabbed his car keys and walked to his car. Kermit saw his phone turn on. He grabbed it and saw a text from Piggy, "Drive safe my frog." He smiled and began to drive home.

Kermit walked inside his house and turned on the lights to see Mandi standing there, "Mandi, why are you up? It's late."

"You came home late today. Cmon dad, spill the tea. What's up between you and mom?"

"What? Mandi go to bed, I'm tired."

"Dad, I know you and mom talked after we all left."

"Yeah we did but it's nothing special."

"Alright." She said, "get some rest, you need it."

"I will," Kermit said, "goodnight sweetie."

"Goodnight dad."

Kermit sighed and went to his bedroom. He changed and lied in bed with this vision of what happened earlier with him and Piggy. He smiled and went to sleep.