New school

Hyejin's P.O.V
"Hey you, you, you!" Hyejin yelled while smacking Hyunjin with a pillow. Hyunjin gets out of bed and rolls his eyes. "Oi what do you want?" Hyejin smiled, "TIME FOR SCHOOL BOI!!!" Hyunjin pouted and dragged himself towards the bathroom. "I don't wanna be oldddddddd!" Hyunjin fake cried, "Bro it's highschool." Hyejin rolled her eyes. "EXACTLY I AM GETTING OLDDDDDDD!!!!" Hyunjin shouted while he was brushing his teeth.

At school
"Oh my goddd, who is that?" Hyejin asked while a handsome man passed by her, "I don't know probably the student council president of the school." Hyunjin guessed. Hyejin entered the school. She sees her friends Yuju, Jiwon, and Seulgi. "Hey you!" Hyejin rushes up to Seulgi. "What?" Seulgi asked, she soon saw the smirk on Hyejin's face. The put their arms in the air and started walking backwards while screaming. "YAHHHHHHH!!!!" "Wtf guys." Jiwon said while putting her books in her locker. Suddenly we saw Felix walking up to us. "FELIXXXX!!!" Yuju hugged him, Felix smiled.
"Hi jagiya." All of stared in awe, except for Jiwon. "Dude, you are freaking too young to have a boyfriend." Jiwon rolled her eyes, "yahhh, your just jealous unnie!" Yuju stuck her tongue out. "Yeah, yeah whatever." Jiwon rolled her eyes once again. Suddenly the bell rang which means class is starting.

In class
"Hello class, my name is Mrs. Kim. I will be your homeroom teacher for the whole year." The whole class sighed, suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "Ah, my son. Why are you late?" I turned my eyes to the corner of the room where the door was to see a boy panting and breathing heavily. "Sorry, mom. I just got caught into a crowd of fangirls." Taehyung said, Taehyung walked into the room and found an empty seat, which was next to mine. I could feel my face burning up, but I saw Yuju and Felix sitting together making goo goo eyes. "Guys can you stop?" Soobin rolled his eyes while facing the two. "What's wrong Soobin, jealous?" Felix smirked, "No, but can't you just listen to our teacher since class is starting." Yuju and Felix rolled their eyes and faced front to see an angry teacher in front of them. "Don't talk in my class." She furrowed her eyebrows.