Chapter 2

-No one's POV-

Phantom had arrived at Vinyl's house with a dark purple hoodie while black sleeves on. He knocked on the door to see if they're still there.
X then opened the door. "Oh thank god. You arrived.."
"So, where's Vinyl?" He asked X as he lead him inside. When Phantom saw the unconscious Vinyl on the bed he was saddened a bit. "Gee.. i thought you we're lying. Anyways..let me get a closer look on him." Phantom said as he went closer to Vinyl.

"...I mean, he isn't sick or anything but.. Have you actually noticed that he's getting...Thiner?" Phantom asked as X suddenly realized "Shit! I know why!  He hasn't been eating for..days..? Why didn't i think of that!"

"Oh finally, FINALLY YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF LUNI YOU ARE THE SMARTEST BITCH HERE IN GACHA WORLD. YOU ARE A SCIENTIST X. A. S C I E N T I ST"
Phantom ranted
"Oh uhh- sorry-" x apologized as phantom calmed the fuck down.

"So..how is he going to wake up?" Asked X to change the dramatic rant.
"You'll just have to wait for him, that's all." He replied putting his hands on his hoodie pockets
"Thats..all?"
"Yeah, but don't you fucking forget to tell him to eat. For the love of luni, he is literally dying for hunger and you didnt fucking know that"
"Of course i will because i love- I am his friend!" X said as he kind of said his true feelings around vinyl

"Oh, come on X. I know you love him"
Phantom teased as X blushed "n-no I don't " he said while phantom puts his hand on his shoulder
"Man, even if you won't fucking admit it, I can help you form this relationship" he said "okay okay fine. I do like him."

"Ayyyyee thats my man. Anyways, if you want any tips on making him all yours. You can call me or text me if you want since I'm 100% a love expert-" phantom said
"So that's why you got laid with cyko.."
"Exactly-"

-Later-

As phantom left because it was literally 4 A.M now. Xavier was just taking a nap at couch, waiting for Vinyl to wake up.
He really had the urge of telling Vinyl what he felt with him. But he just can't...yet.
Then, some foot steps can be heard..

-Vinyl's POV-
"Ugh.. what even happened..?" I asked myself while walking slowly at the living room.
Then, i saw X sleeping on the couch. I let out a small smiled and got near him.
I mean, even if i don't know what happened exactly but..
"Vinyl..?" I then noticed X awake while rubbing his right eye
"O-Oh. Hey.."
He then hugged me "Oh god..I thought i would lose you there.."
He said "Xavier..What happened..?" I asked him.
"You...you passed out hours ago.. and i didnt know what to do..So i decided to call phantom and ask him.. Then i just realized .."
"You realized what..?"

"Vinyl.. dont mind me asking but...How much is your weight right now...?"
He asked. I never answered.
"Vinyl, please tell me..."

I then answered. "....100 pounds.."
"W..WHAT?!"
"You heard me.."
He then hugged me tighter
"Why..? How come you won't eat anything anymore..? You are gonna die if you keep doing that.." he said sounding sad.
"That was my purpose, x.. I don't want to live in this cruel world anymore.."
I told him while trying not to cry
"Vinyl..look at me.."
"Why..?" I looked at him as he looks at me with his red ruby eyes
"Don't think of that.. remember what i said?.. they...We cared for you.. we never want you to die..especially lyte.." he explained as i just look at him.

"So, come on. I'll make you some food. Since, i just can't stand here seeing you suffer..."
"I...Okay.."
We both walked in the kitchen with me being a bit anxious at a moment. He then found a box of pancake mix. "Hm, since it is indeed 4:59 A.M now..i guess I'll just cook this." He said while he opens the pancake mix's box.