Chapter 3

[This is pretty rushed- so its gonna be a horrible chapter unlike the others- pretty much because I wasn't a fan of writing things about funerals..
I hope you all enjoy this one tho :/]

-Vinyl's POV-

" *yawn* ...what happened..?" I asked myself as I started to look around. Oh, i am in my room. Then...when i looked at myself. Fuck. I'm naked...
What even happened last night.? Oh wait..
'We did it didn't we?'
I then stood up grabbing my towel and wrapped it around my body. Am i really that crazy last night? Man, no wonder my ass fucking hurts.

I decided to head to the bathroom and take a shower. Where is Xavier anyways? Did he somehow hated what we just did last night so thats why he left..? I mean. I guess i did deserve the consequences.
God, what are these thoughts I'm starting to have..?
"Don't you get it Vinyl? He hates you! Thats why he put you to coma remember? And he was just lying that he loves you."
I guess they're right.. he's probably just lying to me..

As i finished showering, i got out of the bathroom and dress up.
I then heard my doorbell. "Uh, I'm coming. Hold on a sec.." i said as i wore my jacket on and open the door.
Surprisingly, it was X. "Oh. Uh, hey.." i greeted as i looked away sounding embarrassed.
"Hey, so uh.. about last night.." he said stopping his sentence. I then said
"I-I know you're mad at me.. so no need to.."
"No, Its fine. Besides, as long as i didnt uh, hurt you-"
My face was suddenly red as a tomato
"Oh Xavier, P-Please don't say that!" 

"Haha, okay sorry. I just like teasing you!" X said as i gently gave a punch in his shoulder "Ow! That huRrrRRRTtTtTtts~"
"Shut up you! It's only a light punch!" I complained as he slowly laughed

A few minutes later of a funny conversation.. i told him that we should visit...Lyte..
Of course, he agreed. Forgot to mention, today is the last day of the funeral ... today is the burial..
I shed a small tear realizing that he will never be with me.. i miss my sunshine..
"Oh lyte... why so soon..?" I whispered to myself
"Vinyl, its time to go." x said as he got outside. "Wait. Xavier .. i need to get something in the garden.." i said as he agreed.

When i came back i was holding 2 light blue roses. They happen to represent as my dear brother..
I let out a long silent sigh while i walk out of my house. I could see Xavier waiting for me
"Sorry if i took a bit long...i was....
..just...picking these.."i explained to him
"Wh- no its alright. I completely understand that.."
"Oh. Let's just go now..." i said as he hold my hand while walking to the funeral.

As we got there. I could see all of the people i knew in gacha world.
I could also see cyko sobbing at the shoulder of his older sister, Creator Luni (A/N In my headcanon they're both siblings)
"H-he was my bestfriend..why would this happened to him..?" He said as luni rubbed his back while she sympathizes her younger brother. "it is probably just fate.. fate is such a terrible and cruel thing.."
She said as i could agree from her.

80% of the visitors are crying over him while the others are just silently sitting down.
God, i really miss my brother. I couldn't help but cry. He was really important to me.
I could feel the other djs comforting me.
"He never deserved any of this.."
I heard clover said as she wiped my tears with her handkerchief
"True, he was the brightest Dj we all know" said phantom as he rubbed my back
"uncle lyte doesn't deserve to die! He treated me like how papa treats me!.. i will miss him.." eve said as she let out a sob
"....I'll be honest.. Lyte was the one that showed me what love was like.. i...I actually had a relationship with him... now that he's gone..i.." my eyes widened as i heard Xavier confessed.
I turned to him
"You....had a relationship with him?" I asked as he slowly nodded