Episode-41~Her Wish!

Part Credit Goes To :-

Anushkalovey

A_Girl_Lost_In_World

New Cover ~ Mine Creation, How's it!?

------------------

" But I Want YOU to Make ME YOURS.. Arav, I Love you.. You know, I think alot after we cut OUR engagement cake.. I Wanted Us to be one in all senses Be it as a YOUR WIFE and YOURS fully in all sense.. I want you in my life Like a soul in our body manik.. You waited for me allot in your life.. Now I Want, When you Go ahead to fulfill our dream I'll walk with you as YOUR WIFE.. YOUR SOULMATE.. Will you give to me Arav!? ", She Confessed her feelings without any hesitation.. Its true that this man completely cure her past wounds and she Knows that there is no need to turn back to look for past, She has her beautiful present as well future : MANIK.., Her Arav ❤️

Manik have tears in his eyes and he's toh all ready to make HER HIS.. he Cupped her face and kissed on her forehead..

" Angel, are you sure!? I mean if I MARRY YOU, NOW.. Then I have to leave just after that----", as he continue nandini peck his lips stopping him in mid and Said, " Arav, I know what you want to say.. And I'm ready for this step and I know I'LL NEVER REGRET DECIDING THIS! but I want this relationship to be secret till I'll achieve MY OWN DREAMS.. I know you don't believe in that people will think that I'm behind your money but I don't want them to raised a single question on our pure relationship.. ", Manik was lost in her words as he find it true! People are just like it! Every time thinking nonsense! He don't give damn to them but when it Comes to HIS ANGEL, he Can't hear anything!!

Manik hold her both hands and kissed on them," So How MY ANGEL Want us to marry!? ", Nandini's eyes twinkle, her excitement was shown in her eyes.. Nandini stand from his lap making him pout.. Nandini smile and take him to terrace..

They reached there and manik looked around there was only darkness..

Manik looked at nandini with frown, " Angel, Why it's so dark here!? ", Nandini wink at hin and tied a cloth on his eyes..

" it's a surprise MY ADORABLE MONSTER, so be patience.. ", Nandini Said with excitement in her Voice..

Manik smile hearing her giggles.. After sometime he Feel that someone is dragging him somewhere and then holded him a bag which makes him Frowned..

Then he heared Cabir Voice," come on buddy change your clothes.. ", Manik frowned and ask, " So you are with your sister!? ", Cabir Folded his Arms around his Chest and Said, " ofcourse I'll always be with my little sister.. And by the JIJAJI, whole family is with her.. They just want you both happiness.. So when nandini ask their suggestions they were more than happy.. ", Manik was confuse what he's talking about!?