character sketch

Story name is Manan : Aye Humnuva

Malhotra family :

Manik malhotra : handsome , cool , having full attitude, proudy but for his parents and fab 5 he is the best man in the world.. Love his kity (aliya) very much... Very possessive about her..... Ladla of malhotra's ..study in space and also help his dad in business... 

Fab 5 are same but in my story cabir is not gay mukti his little sister not Tom boy but beautiful person and also in crime partner and also they are evil twins...... Dhruv is shy type gye but very smart and intelligent and normal person .. 

Murthy family :

pranika Murthy : very sweet and nice person luv her husband and kids very much.. House wife but also run same ngo of sunyukta malhotra she is the best friend of sunyukta so she help her but never catch up with her family ....... Very caring about nandu...  Queen of murthy empire....

pranab murthy : very caring and loving person but very strict with his employees.. No 1 business man in Mumbai. Love his kids very much. Do anything for them.. Very caring about nandu.. King of murthy empire....

abhimanyu murthy : very good and nice person and help his dad in business . Very possessive about his jannu ( nandu) .. Love her very much.... Trustee of 50% share in space... Respect and love his family very much..

nandini murthy : doll of Murthy's.. Love her family very much and very caring, cute and sweet person.. Very beautiful girl.. Having worst past... Afraid from darkness.. Love her chiku (abhi) very much.. Bhar se sabku khush dhikhati hai only for her family happiness but from inside she is broken and having extreme pain inside.. Space student.. 

navya singhaniya : childhood best friend of nandu very caring and protective towards her . Know her in and out knows about her past .. Modern and beautiful... space student.. 

harshad singaniya : nice person love his sweety (navya) very much also love nandu as a sister very much and very caring towards her .. Owner of singaniya group which state on no 2 position in the world

here is the character sketch of my story ....

tell me guys do u like it ????

remain characters u will find in story so read my story and hit like or comments.....