5. We Meet Again

[YOUR POV]

"So, how do you like being at your own office?" Jin asked. It's lunch time and we're eating our lunch at the pantry.

"Ehhh. Good. Just like what I told you, I finally have my privacy and peace."

"You know, you're really a grandma."

"Shut up, Jin." I hissed.

"Woah! No oppa for me?"

"Hey. I don't even call my real brother as oppa."

"You really are a rude grandma."

"Stop it or I will pinch your mouth with this chopstick."

"Okay okay. I'll stop." He put his hands up like he's being surrounded by the police. "Anyway," he added. "I saw your brother yesterday."

"Where?"

"He's at the mall together with his two friends. The one is taller than them and the other one looks new to me. I don't really know him by his face."

"Oh. Maybe that's my new neighbor."

"New neighbor?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. He's their new producer. He moved on the next unit last week."

"Have you met him already?"

"Of course not. I don't have time to be friendly with someone."

"You are one of a kind. Very friendly neighbor. Keep it up Y/n."

"I just don't like him. He's too... bright!"

"What?!" He asked then bursted into laughter, his annoying laugh. "What is he, a sun?!"

"Shut it Seok Jin! I'm telling the truth. He is like a sun shinning in my face. I hate it."

"Well, you're a very very gloomy girl. You should go out sometimes. You need sunlight!!!"

"I don't care."

"How about this? Let's meet him later."

"Are you out of your mind? No!"

"Y/n, I just want you to meet someone and make friends! At least greet him."

"Thanks, but no."

"Come on!"

"Seok Jin! No. I told you. I don't want to meet him and be friends with him or with anyone. I'm good with myself and a few friends. I don't want anyone in my life!"

My voice cracked. Jin is so annoying but I am not mad at him. I just don't want to meddle on someone's life anymore. I am scared.

I am scared to be attached and to be rejected... again.

"Okay. I'm sorry Y/n. I know what you mean. I know your past and I respect that. I'm sorry if I became too annoying."

"Sorry too. I raised my voice on you."

"It's fine. I'm used to it."

He laughed again. That annoying laugh.

After hours of working, finally, I am going home!