Admiration

If only I could tell you everything that I love about you, we'd run out of time, sunsets won't be enough and that sunrise won't last at every detail, every bits of everything that I love about you.

But I'd like to share some of my favorite parts.

In you I found the comfort I was longing, the warmth and freedom I seek, made you feel like home to me.

Your eyes that once looked hollow and dark now welcomes joy as it landed on me, it felt so refreshing to see someone look at you that way, and your nose, how I love tracing that line from top down to its tip telling me that it's as pointed as an arrow that pierce it's way through the wind but darling believe me you don't have the sweetest smile yet I sure love how you pursed your lips and form it into a smirk, how arrogant.

I've come so familiar of you that even your scent has been imprinted in my head I even learned that your touch lulls me to sleep and your silly jokes have swept me off my feet.

You are the epitome of imperfection to me but to tell you honestly people don't love the perfect they love the damaged even more.

We laughed, cried and get mad at each other but I am fascinated by the fact that sometimes no matter how much I'd hate you I'd always find my way back, you are a drug that I am addicted to, an alcohol that'll poison me into believing that hate drove me to love you even more.

And no words can express how I adore the man I love.