Entry 1

Its been a week and I still can't remember anything.

You would not like it. I never did.

Last Thursday, I woke up in a white bed surrounded by white walls and ceiling. Before I could even open my eyes, I know something is wrong. Confused and dizzy, I can feel the tubes in my nose giving me enough supply of fresh air to breath, electrodes are on my forehead and chest, needle in my hand and then a sharp pain in my head that made me scream.

I never knew what happened next but the second time I regained my conscious, I felt a little much better.

When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by people who felt relief seeing me awake. I get to ask who are they, where I am and what happened. One of them went out who said will call the doctor while the woman standing next to me, started crying.

My head hurts, which made things harder for me to comprehend. When the doctor and nurses came in, I felt at ease with the shots they gave me through the dextrose. There where few questions they asked me which made me realize, I lost my memory.

The doctor showed my brain CT scan, then explained why I cannot remember anything. Though I cannot understand what he was saying, one thing is clear to me, somebody tried to kill me by hitting my head using a block of wood.

The woman who was crying and claimed to be my mother says, they found me lifeless in front of our house gate, my head was covered with blood while a meter of 2x2 block of wood was not far from me.

They confessed that failed to track down the culprit but the man who claimed to be my father, assured me that the investigation is still on.

I felt toddler all over again, re-learning everything and re-knowing everyone around me seems awkward. However, I am thankful that some things were familiar to me.