Chapter 11

~Y/n pov~
I started chasing it but lost my way around the Dupen-Cheng bakery. What? Nu uh the dupen-Chengs? As Hawkmoth? I I mean...I cant exclude anyone....I mean it would be a perfect cover up, a simple pastry chef, secretly hawkmoth. still....Hmm...maybe I just lost track of it at the wrong place... but I cant be to careful! My plan was to get closer to Mari and do a little snooping.

"Hey y/n, Juleka! You wanna come in and eat a croissant?" It was Mari.

"Oh hi Juleka! I-I didnt see you!" I said as we both walked in. Alya was already at the counter.

"So can you pleeeeeease help me mari?" She asked?

"Again I'm sorry Alya! But I'm busy that night!"

"..ok I just really wanted to be at that ladybug interview. In person. But if you can't babysit Ella and Etta then I guess I could do it..."

"Woah wait what's happening?" I asked.

"Well Marinette is busy during the Ladybug live interview tonight but I really wanna see her in person again and maybe get stuff for the Ladyblog. But I have two little sapitos that need to be watched."

"Oh I could it!" I suggested. "....but my dad has to man the broadcasting system for the show tonight so I cant do it at my place..."

"My place is free." Wispered Juleka.

"PERFECT OMG Y/N YOUR A LIFE SAVER! I OWE YOU BIG TIME!"

~time skip you are at Julekas boat house thing again.~

"Alright Ella and Etta you be good to them ok?" Alya patted both on the head.

"Dont worry I promise!" They said in unison.

"Again thanks y/n! Ok byeeee" and with that she ran to the TVi news broadcasting building.

"Ok lil sapitos what do you wanna do?"

"Story! Story time! Story! Story!" They both cheered as they ran in circles.

I giggled. "Ok you two sit on the couch and we will act out some storys." They both scramble to the couch.

Juleka and I got in position. "THROW IT IN THE FIRE!" I yelled. She looked at me and smirked.

"No."

Ella and Etta laughed. "Another one!"

Juleka climbed on top of a crate and I reached for her and she grabbed me by my wrist. "Scar! HELP!" I called. She leaned in close.

"LONG LIVE THE KING!" and with that she threw my hands off the imaginary rock and I fake falled to the ground.

"ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER ONE" they called. Suddenly Luka came by to get his guitar.

"OH NO LOOK! IT THE DREADED PIRATE ROBERTS!" Called Juleka. "INCONCEIVABLE!" she called and then she took me and sat me down.

"You've bested my Spaniard, as well as my giant! So therefore I cannot compete with you physically. And you are no match for my brain."

"You are that smart?" Luka played along.

"There are no words to contain my wisdom!" She retorted.

"In that case I challenge you to a battle of wits."

"For the princess?" She asked gesturing towards me. He nodded. "To the death?" He nodded again. They played there game and Juleka gave a dramatic death for Ella and Etta. I got up and shoved Luka while saying "you can die too for all I care!"

(I know thats not what really happened I'm just shortening it.)

He pretended to fall and roll down a hill by rolling away yelling "AS YOOOU WIIIIISH!"

"Oh my sweet Luka what have I done!" and I summersaulted after him. I couldnt stop so I was practically on top of him.

"Alya always cover our eyes during this scene!" Ella and Etta said. Juleka got up and covered there eyes. Luka pecked me on the cheek. In surprise I got up.

"Is it over yet?" They asked.

"Nope. Princess Buttercup hasn't kissed Westley back." Juleka responded with. I look at her in horror. Then at Luka. His eyes were glistening. I quickly pecked him on the cheek. And looked at Juleka. She shook her head in disatisfaction. I look at Luka again.

"Shes stubborn." He whispered. "You dont have to if you want to." He said.

"Do you want to?" I asked. No response.

"Ok I'm takeing that as a no." I tear away from his gaze. He tilts his head to try and look at me.

"Yes. But I only want to if you want to." He replied with.

"I dont think I'm ready..." I wispered.

"Ok."

"Is it over?" They impatiently ask.

"Yea that's the end of that story." Luka said.

"Heeey that's not how the story ends though! Westley never gave up!" They said pouting.

"Your right...but I bet Juleka and y/n have more storys to tell." Luka replied. That seemed to settle them down.

~Luka pov~

"I dont think I'm ready..." Hmm. Well at least shes honest. But I will be waiting for you y/n. For when you are ready.

Thankyou to my friend who helped me wrote this! She doesnt write storys or do wattpad but she just likes to help people. Like me. Cuz idk what dateing is like so shes there for me. 😊 and thank you all for your support I didnt think I could get past 4 viewers but I really appreciate y'all! 💙💙💙