Chapter 3

Authors Note:

Please Check out my other books: 

Stuck with one direction!!! 

And 

Promises

Dedicated to 'ilovehimhehatesme42' another one of my fans!! <3 <3

Ok here's chapter 3! 

Hilarys POV----

"Can we all pretty please sleep in your room tonight like a sleepover?" Louis asked eagerly. Oh crap, my stomach is fluttering with butterflies and my heart is racing as Louis sent me a smile. I'm not in love in Louis..right?

"Hmm, I'll think about it. Imma go take a shower and clean up the room first, okay??" I say, skipping up the stairs not hearing their answer. 

I strip off quickly before jumping right into the shower.

*A 

*While 

*Later

I step out of the shower carefully, trying not to slip on the slippery floor. I'm a pretty clumsy person, yes, I admit it.  I was splashing a bit- no, alot and yeah you can predict the rest. I wrap a towel around me and shave my legs before washing my legs in the bathtub.

I walk out of my bathroom and I snatch a white tank top and blue short shorts. Looking a bit sexy. Ya know, can't look bad in a house that is full with hot guys. I put my hair in a perfect messy bun. HEY, messy buns are suppose to be messy but they're still hard to make, PERFECTLY. I sit down on my bed while applying lotion on my legs and arms for soft skin.

I open up the door and the boys are on a couple of matresses spread out right outside my door, sleeping. Did it really take me that long? I roll my eyes, and a lightbulb lit up inside my head. An evil idea popped into my head. I quietly go back into my room to get 2 buckets of freezing water and pour it on the tummy.

I innocently stand there by the doorframe while they scream about the water.

"COLD" 

"WhAT THE FRICK" 

"AHHHHH" 

"WHO DID IT"

"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHK"

I start laughing till my tummy hurts and they all send a death glare at me. I gulp before running down the stairs as fast as possible and into the basement, hiding behind the couch.

Damn it's even colder down there. Liam and Louis catch right up behind me and I topple onto the couch in the basement. Louis is pinning me down and I'm looking at other places besides his eyes. It would be awkward and I would be blushing and I am. I thought about it and I glanced at him.

"Aww you're blushing," He says smiling.

I look to my right trying to hide the blush.

"Am not!" i defend.

"Liar i can see the red on your face," He says.

I instantly make up an excse and say, 

"Its Because Its really hot"

"Well you won't be feeling that in a while," he says as I close my eyes.  

Liam and the others went to get cold water and I'm in my shorts and tank top. God hope they're not that mean.

"Please stop pinning me Louis," I plead.

"No can do," he replies smirking and shaking his head.

"Pretty please?!" I asked as he shakes his head.

"We've got the water!" Harry yells with the rest as i make an attempt of escaping. I got out of Louis grasps but then got caught by- 

Zayn. He grabs my wrists and puts it behind my back gently kinda as Harry has water in his hands and Louis got my legs down. Niall and Liam are no where to be found. Here goes nothin as Harry dumps cold water on me and it's cold alright. 

I start yelling about the coldness and they all laugh.

"Ugh now my tank top is wet and soggy! AND SEE THROUGH!" I groaned.

"I like it like that," Louis and Zayn say cheekily.  

Cheeky bastards. They lick their upper lips slowly. My cheeks quickly flush up. I can feel them turning red.

I roll my eyes at them. Damn, then I ask, "Done?"

They both nod and I smile.

"Revenge is sweet," Zayns says, grinning.  

His wet cold hair drips onto my shoulder as I stand next to him walking up the stairs. 

I glare at them and punch him playfully on the back.

"Ow that hurts alot," he replies sarcastically.

"It wasn't suppose to hurt," I say back. We all laughed as we headed upstairs. Tonight is going to be a weird but fun night. Hopefully.

**************************** 

Tehehhehehehe how you like it ?

^^