Crossover part 1

Kuroka POV

"(y/n) don't go through that portal!" I said as (y/n) ran through the portal Arthur made, "Of coarse he just had to go through it." I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose and followed him.

"Sweetie where are you going?" A woman said, suddenly a small child ran up to me, "Kitty." He said, "(y/n) don't run off like that!" The woman said as she followed the child, "Mama kitty." The child said as he pointed at me, "Hi I'm Blake Belladonna, I'm so sorry if my son disturbed you." Blake said, "My name's Kuroka, and it's not a problem, I actually have a son of my own." I said, "Oh where is he?" She asked, "I don't know he got away from me, and now I cant find him." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Mama?" I said, "Oh look someone let a filthy animal loose." A boy said, "Mama." I said as I began to cry, "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" A blonde girl yelled as she ran over to me, "THAT'S RIGHT YOU BETTER RUN!" She yelled as the mean boys ran away, "You ok little guy?" She asked as she wiped away my tears, "Mama." I said, "Do you want your mom?" She asked, "Yeah." I said softly, "Ok well where is she?" She asked, I didn't say anything, "Wait don't tell me you're lost!" She said, "Mama." I said sadly, "Don't worry I'll help you find your mom!" She said as she picked me up.

Kuroka POV

"We'll find him don't worry, Vale is big, but he's three so he couldn't have gotten very far." Blake said, "Oh hey there Blake!" A blond woman said, "(Y/N)!" I shouted as I ran over to them and took him from her, "Mama." (y/n) said, "That's cute our kids have the same name, and their both cat faunus." Blake said, "Yes." I said, "Yang where did you find him? We've been looking for almost an hour." She asked, "Oh he was getting picked on by Cardin and his lackeys." Yang said, "Kitty." Both (y/n)'s said as they looked at each other, Blake and I sat them down,  they walked over and sized each other up neither one being entirely sure what to make of the new and strange person in front of them. Suddenly the two began to hit one another, "(Y/N)! What have I told you about..." Blake began to say, "Don't, let them do this. Trust me they're just seeing who's stronger, and it wont be long till..." I said, suddenly Yang punched someone into a nearby car, "Didn't anyone ever teach you to keep your hands to yourself punk?!" Yang said angrily, "They realize that neither one of them is the strongest here." I said as I motioned for her to look at the two of them, "Scary." They said, "How did you know this was going to happen?!" Blake asked, "I used a similar strategy several times before." I said, 'Like when Bikou and Arthur joined the Khaos Brigade, only this time Ophis didn't blow anything up, and I didn't get to kill anything. Oh well it's still early.' I thought, "Hey um Kuroka where did the kids go?" Blake asked, "Wait what?" I said as I looked back to the kids who were nowhere to be seen, "Not again!" I said.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this part go check out part 2 in Black Lotus.