Ch. 3

*Little Bakugō's POV*

It was the screams of a red and white haired boy, that was getting abused by his father.

But if you looked at the father real close, you could see that, the father was the number 2 hero, and he was abusing his son?

But if that was the number 2 hero, doesn't that mean, that he is a fake, a fake hero? Also why to his son?

This just didn't make any sense, I also didn't know what to do, if I just told him to leave him alone, I would also get beat up, but if I left him, he would get more hurt.

But if I want to be a hero, I'll have to face my fears! Even if that meant dying, even if that meant, torture, anything else, that could be bad, I had to do it without even thinking!

I got out of the bushes, and yelled, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! IF YOU DON'T SEE, I'M ENDEAVOR, THE NUMBER 2 HERO, TREAT ME WITH RESPECT!"

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE THE NUMBER 2 HERO, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS, AND BULLY THEM!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, I'LL SHOW-" He was stopped by a little hand, who was tugging his pants, with the little strength he had, "Don't,"

"What are you going to do? I train you, so you can be number 1, but all you are is a weakling,"

"You just don't give me a break, YOU THINK YOU OWN ME, I'M A PERSON TOO, YOU KNOW!" The little boy said, starting to cry.

I felt like I was doing nothing, I thought I'd be a hero.

Then I heard people coming through the forest, but I guess they didn't, because they kept talking.

I looked over the bushes, and saw them coming closer, and the closer they got, the more I could tell it was police men, 'Yes, I know what I can do!'

I walked over, to the cops, and when they saw me they looked relieved, "We think we have found him!"

"Hey, Bakugō Katsuki?"

"Umm, yes?"

"WE HAVE FOUND HIM!"

"SHHH! I need your help!"

"What?"

"Come, come,"

They were following, my plan was working perfectly, I came closer, I saw them still.

"Look over there, you see?"

"Yeah, the two people?"

"Yeah, one of them is the number 2 hero, he was bulling his son, if you don't believe me, go closer, and you'll see his bruises, and scratches,"

They went closer, and my plan went perfectly, they saw it, and ran up to him, and hand cuffed him, with special cuffs, "You, Endeavor, is arrested, for child abuse!"

It did take them awhile, but they did make him stop moving.

And the boy with red and white hair, he was fine too, they bandaged him up, and he was fine, and he looked happy, I wanted to talk to him, but figured I shouldn't.

"HONEY!" I heard someone yell, I looked around, and saw my Mom running up to me, with her hands out.

I gave one of those expressions like why, but I did but my arms out, and gave her a smile.

She hugged me so tight, I couldn't even breathe, "Don't you ever lie to me about something like this, you scared me half to death!" She looked me straight in the eye, so seriously too.

"Whatever,"

"I'm serious, Katsuki!"

"Yeah, yeah,"

I looked at the child, and he was looking at me, but turned his head right away.

"Mom, I want to go do something, can you put me down?"

"Nope,"

"It's very important,"

"Fine, but, don't run off again,"

"I won't,"

"Okay," and with that she let me down.

I wasn't going to, but I figured I might as well talk to the dude, and see how he's doing.

"Hey,"

"Umm, hi?"

"Are you okay?"

"Umm, yeah,"

"Soo, what's your name?"

"I'm, umm, Shōto To- Todoroki,"

"Oh, hi, To- Todoroki,"

"Stop,"

"Hahaha, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Oh, by the way, I'm, Katsuki Bakugō, and I'd like to get to know you!"

"Oh, um, okay!"

He looked happy, and I was happy to get ready and to get to know him!