Chapter 1

Lia's POV
I sighed in relief as I finished packing my luggage in the garage . I had been packing up for the past 2 days to get ready to fly to LA from Minnesota."So, are you reasy to go to California? All alone?", my mom, Kristan, asks. "Mom, I'm not going alone. Lexi is coming with me too." I huffed, as I finally started lugging my bags into the car.

As you can tell, I live in Minnesota. Alexandria, or Lexi, is my close friend. She's been with me since 4th grade. We both love each other and our parents are great friends with one another. A couple weeks ago, we finally decided it's time to grow and move to experience adulthood. It was a hard and scary choice, but we were both already adults, and we had to do what we had to do. So we booked a flight from Minnesota to LA.

I walked back into the kitchen from the garage, the stove read 5:31 AM. Great. Only an hour until we leave.

"Hurry up, Lexi!" I shouted. She groaned in response. I gave my mom and dad hugs and kisses before we left. "Keep in touch!" my dad, Hayden, chirped. I nodded in response. Soon after, we ubered to the airport, and got on the plane in time.

29 HOURS LATER

       As we arrived in the airport, we were jetlagged and hungry. "I'm starving." Lexi groaned. "Okay, then go get some food. I paid for your plane ticket so you might as well pay and get our food." She got up reluctantly sighed and headed to the restaurants. "Be back fast!" I called after her.

Alexandria ordered 2 Five Guys burgers, fries, and a coke for us. I licked my lips, ready for a yummy meal.

"Mmm, this is delicious!" Alexandria exclaimed. "Yup, it really is..so, where are we gonna stay tonight?" I asked, taking in another bite of my burger. "Uh, so I kinda bought a new house..?" Alexandria said, casually , nervously tapping her fingers.

"Eye—how much did you spend on it? And why did you even buy it? We coulda just rented one you know." I said, slowly starting to get frustrated. " "You need to calm down. It wasn't that much for a house in California, it was only 800K." Lexi retorted. I shook my head in frustration and disappointment and kept eating.

"Anyways, our Uber has arrived.", I said, glancing at my phone. She nodded and followed after me as we headed out the door. As we walked out of LAX, the air was hot and dry, and it was very windy. Our Uber in a black Toyota starts waving at us. "There he is!" Lexi shouted. We waved back and walked to our Uber, carrying our luggage behind us.

On the drive to our new house, Lexi and I start joking about our childhood and how far we've come. "We have arrived!", blurts the Uber driver. We nod and thank him and start heading to the house. The exterior was a gray with a dark gray roof. Plants lined the house, and the neighboring house looked similar, except a one floor house. Music boomed from our neighbor's house, cars parked in the driveway.

"You think it's a party?" I suggested, nudging at her arm

"You think it's a party?" I suggested, nudging at her arm. "Yeah, aaaaannnd I forgot to tell we live next to one of Simon Cowell's boybands.", she confessed, turning the keylock to our house. "Things just escalated wayyy too quickly. What the fuck. You need to tell me these things, okay?" I sighed, entering the house. Dark wood with some grey rugs. A black couch and a flat screen TV sat near the dark brown stairs, leading up to the 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen was granite with black and white shelves. 2 bright yellow stools sat next to the island. A dining table sat next to the couch with light grey chairs and a table.

"Anyways who are they?" I questioned, dropping my luggage on the floor." "PRETTYMUCH." Lexi responded. "Oh. Never heard of them. Are they all white (💀)?" I wondered. "Uhh no, most CERTAINLY NOT. Close the door, and sit down on the couch.", she snapped.

"Geez." I mumbled, plopping down on the couch. "So explain please?"
"Okay. So they have 700k on YouTube and can dance, sing, and act..they are PRETTYMUCH underrated. And..they're hot too.." she spoke. "Oh my god. I can't wait to meet them." I said, going on Instagram to follow them. I'll listen to them later.

"Soo..you wanna go change into PJ's?" I'm really jetlagged from that flight." I asked, breaking the silence. She nodded and we headed upstairs, grabbing our luggage on the way. On the second floor there were 2 bedrooms, both the same size. I opened the door in them and shoved my luggage into the closet. I pulled on some light blue sweatpants and a matching croptop.

 I pulled on some light blue sweatpants and a matching croptop

7,293 likes
liathelion jetlagged

user 2837: CUTIE 😍😍
|
liathelion: ٩(^‿^)۶

lexicallard: a queen. 🤩🤩🤩
|
liathelion: no u 🥰

load more comments...

Ding!

The doorbell rings. "Uhh...Lia could you go check who's at the door right now? Kinda busy at the moment." Lexi yelled from the kitchen. I nodded, running to the door. As I opened I saw a man with blonde dreads, and was at last a foot higher than me.
Dang. He's fucking hot. I thought to myself, looking at him up and down. "Hi, my name's Zion, I heard that you recently moved here?", he says, holding out to shake.

————————-
this lowkey scuks but will get better Pleath GRUST ME 🥺🥺
~ Jennifer || 848 words