Chapter 2

I nervously smiled, and shook his hand. "Uhh thank you." I said, slowly closing the door, unsure what he was going to do next. "BUT wait! I want to give you my number.", he gestured his hand to stop the door from closing. He grabbed a slip of paper from his pocket with his number on it and handed it to me, putting it in my pocket. "Thanks?" I murmured. "Text me later, pleeeeaasssseeeeeeee." he begged. I slowly nodded as he turned around and waved goodbye.
Hot, but a total weirdo.

        "That was odd." I whispered to myself, as I was closing the door. "SO, what happened? Did he hit on you?" Lexi asked, pretending to not know what just happened. "Nope." I said, streching the o. "He just wanted to say hi and gave me his number."

An hour later, he texted me.

zion

Hello whats your name (i'm zion if u don't remember)

hi my name is lia

Ok just wanted to tell you there's a party at 7:30  can u come? I live next to u

uh sure. can i bring a friend?

Yea.  See u later 😋

"LEXI! WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY TONIGHT!" I celebrated. "Already?" Lexi said, shocked. "Uh yeah, it's LA what did you expect?" I retorted. She shrugged. I headed upstairs to plan my outfit. I chose a simple velvet red dress, with clear spaghetti straps, and tied up my hair into a low ponytail.

liked by zionkuwonu, lexicallard and 10,389 othersliathelion we going all out tonight ! 😋

liathelion we going all out tonight ! 😋

zionkuwonu: 🤩🤩
|pmfan928: ZION?!
|pmfan83: oop—

lexicallard: MY WIFE !!
| liathelion: 💍

load more comments...

         As for Lexi, she wore a neon green dress with a black jacket, and hoop earings.

                                                                    liked by denzeldion, liathelion and 9,379 otherslexicallard: @liathelion

lexicallard: @liathelion

denzeldion: absolutely stunning
| lexicallard: 💞

liathelion: 🤩
| lexicallard: LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK 😘 😘

load more comments...

Zion's POV

    I plopped on the couch, only to stand up again and  open the door. "Hello!" I say, filled with energy. I checked Lia out, looking up and down, leading her inside. And she was beautiful. "Hi Zion, I brought my friend Alexandria over, but you can call her Lexi." Lia smiled. I nodded, still staring at her dress. "Welcome, Alexandria! Drinks are over there." I pointed towards to kitchen counter.

  "You need to clean your room, Z, your room stinks." Edwin shouted from the kitchen, setting up the food and drinks. I turned around, signalling him that guests are over. "Shut up." I mouthed. "Ohh. Hey girls!" he blurted. This bitch just fucking embarrassed me. 🤦🏽‍♂️ "Sooo where is everyone else?" Lia questioned. "They're coming soon. Y'all just came early, it's only 7:13." Edwin answered.

Soon after, people starting coming and filling the house.

Lia's POV

The party was still going strong. People were dancing, drinking, talking, livestreaming, and making out. I took another sip of my solo cup when suddenly a man behind me blurts, "Hello Lia." I turned around, only to see Zion. "Hi Zion." I mumbled. He grabbed by the waist and gestured me to walk upstairs.

I shut the door behind us, and locked it. I hopped on the bed, and undressed myself, inside the bathroom. Zion threw me a hoodie, cause I'm tryna get comfy yk. "So what brings me here?" I asked, trying to act oblivious. "I just wanted to get to know you more." he murmured, taking his shirt off. He sat on the bed, facing away from me. "So, how old are you and do you live with anyone?"

Already asking that kind of stuff, huh? "I'm 18, and I live with Alexandria. Who do you live with, and how old are you?", I said. "20 and I live with my bandmates Brandon, Edwin, Austin, and Nick." he replied. This went on for 10 minutes, until he leaned in, his soft lips crashing into mine. "Damn ma." he moaned. It soon turned into a hot make out session until I pulled away. "Why'd you do that??" Zion asked, perplexed. "It's too much. We only met each other today." I said, laying on the bed.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked, breaking the silence. I slowly nodded, slowly getting tired and drunk.

"Walk orrrr drive?" he offered. "Drive please. Wayy too tired to walk a block back." I mumbled, drifting off on Zion's chest. He nodded, and picked me up to carry me. Damn, he's THAT strong.

Partygoers bumped into us, but I didn't care because all I wanted to do was to go home and sleep. Edwin, being the responsible dad, drove us back to my house.

We finally made it to my house, Lexi still partying. I walked myself to the door, Zion behind me. "Could you stay with me? Please?" I asked, with puppy eyes. "Ah, fine." he smiled. I dropped my bag on the floor, and walked upstairs, and flopped on my bed. Zion followed behind me, still grinning. "You're still wearing my hoodie." he chuckled. "I know and I look great in it." I shot back.

Zion hopped on the bed, and we cuddled. "Goodnight." I muttered. "You too." he said. We then slowly drifted off to sleep, curled up on each other.

------------------------

ok this one was slightly better but still ass. also vote on this chapter please if u liked it :)
~ J || 895 words