Chapter 3

Lia's POV

    I woke up, still in the arms of a sleeping Zion Kuwonu. "You look so cute when you're sleeping." I blurted out loud. "Huh?" he said, suddenly opening his eyes. "So you was fake sleeping? 😑" I asked. No response. "Whatever, bye." I jumped outta bed and went to change to a new outfit.

"HEY! Why'd you get out of bed? You were me keeping warm." he yelled. "And what about it?" I sashayed. "I'm gonna go change now, bye hoe."

   "Fine if you're gonna be out, I guess I will too." he sighed. As I took off my hoodie, Zion blurted, "So are you just gonna change right in front of ME?" "Um..yes. It's my own damn bedroom and if you don't like that, fuck outta here bitch." I snapped. "Okay, damn. I ain't do nothing wrong except looking at your fine ass."

  I ignored him and changed into a simple tie-dye shirt with denim shorts.

"Zion, could you do me a favor a take a picture for me outside?" I asked. "Yeah sure." he said, licking his lips.

liked by zionkuwonu, denzeldion, and 28,387 othersliathelion i love you mother nature

liathelion i love you mother nature.

view 3,871 comments

Zion's POV

I freaked when Lia asked me to take a picture for her. I usually don't freak but she got me feeling some type of way. Her smile, personality, looks, everything. "Wow, thanks hoe." Lia cheesed. "No problemo, it was nothing," I smirked, waving it off.

"I know that look when I see it." she grinned. "Huh?" "I know you want some of this ASS." she blurted. "Bitch shut the fuck up we're fucking outSIDE." I said. "sHuT uP wE'rE OuTsiDe." she mocked. I got annoyed and walked back into her house.

"Come back you giraffe." she teased. I couldn't resist. "I'm back and I'm fucking black," I shouted. "Yea bitch we know." she rolled her eyes. "I know you wanna get dick downed too," I smirked. "Fair enough. But not now." she wiped her fake tears.

 "Soo..you wanna go somewhere?" I said, trying to get with her more. She shook her head, "No sorry, I want to get to know the boys more." I sighed, "Understandable."

"Woah, Caleb, I didn't know your vocabulary was that advanced." she teased. "Shut the fuck up, or Imma beat you ass UP," I said, irritated. "Okay, whatever Z, bye," she said, waving. She closed the door after her and headed out. 

I felt like I had a hole in my heart. Did I like her? No, I don't. If I did, I would've fucked her already. Right? No, I don't know. I kept pacing back and forth, back and forth until my stomach grumbled.

 "Oh shit, forgot," I whispered to myself. "How did I forgot to eat? Do I like her that much?" I thought out loud. "Like who?" a familiar voice blurted that caught me by surprise. I turned around, only to find Lia.

"Oh hii. I was talking about no one, just some thoughts. How the fuck did you get in here anyway?" I said with a fake smile. "Mhm. I went through the back door to see what you were doing. Okay, I'm gonna go now bye bitch," she shouted, heading for the door.

Lia's POV

When I left, it felt like my heart broke. It felt like a chunk of my heart just got ripped out.  I liked Zion. And it was impossible to ignore. He was just so cute. Did he share the same feelings? My stomach was filled with butterflies, even after I left to go to PRETTYMUCH's house. I wanted to give him a call and told him how I felt. It rung 3 times before he picked up.

 "Hey what's up," he asked. "Uhh...I just wanted to tell you that I-" I was about to tell him how I felt about him until a white boy with short brown hair jumped right in front of me.

"Hi hoe!!" he blurted. "Oh, uh, what's your name again?" I asked. "Austin. Your's is Lia, right?" I nodded in response. "Okay, so let me just tell you who's who before we get there. Edwin's the guy with shaved red hair, Brandon's the Tik Tok e-boy, Nick is the other white guy, and IIIIIIIIII'm your artsy white boy." he grinned. I giggled as we finally arrived at the PM house.

 They each introduced themselves, hugging me at the doorway or shaking my hand. We talked and ate for about an hour until I had to go home. Alexandria was waiting for me to go home decor shopping. "Bye guys!" I smiled. "Byeeeee" Edwin cheesed. "Aww okay." Nick smiled. We had one last group hug until I went back home, and saved each other's contacts.

  "Hey, Lia!" Zion blurted. "Bitch you still here?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm moving in hoe. The other house stank like ass," he complained. "Bitch THE SIMON COWELL got that for you, and you still muthafucking ungrateful?" I questioned. "Not ungrateful, it just stank," he said. "Okay. It's whatever." I shrugged it off. He was cute anyway so it was fine.

  "So what did you call me for?" he raised his eyebrows. "I-I..nothing." I stuttered. "Uhh...okay. Well, tell me if you want anything." 

I want your last name, I thought.

  I climbed on my bed and opened my phone to Instagram. Oh, I forgot to follow Zion. I went on Zion's profile, and DAMN was he HOT. He was hotter in real life. The door creaked, "Hi hoe." It was Zion. He sat next to me and grinned. "You stalking my page?" he cheesed. "Nope, just following you back, you cocky hoe," I said. 

  He scooted closer to me. Zion was practically breathing on my neck. My cheeks warmed up, I could almost feel it going red. "Why are you so red?" he asked. "Because I think I like you."

-------------------------
omg my writing skills are finally getting BETTER!!

~ J | 1016 words