Notice Me

AUTHORS'POV: 

A week has passed since the tragedy that sent Larry to the hospital and he will leave today.

 Sacha suggested that he would come and live with her because she doesn't want him to live in a hotel and Larry agreed. Or we can say that he didn't say anything about it. Larry hasn't said anything since the accident. At first, Sacha thought it was because he was too weak to talk, but after a week he was still silent. All he does is nod to say yes and shake his head to say no, or smile, but that's only when Robbert comes to visit him with Lala. Sacha even discussed it with his doctor, who told her that if Larry doesn't talk, it's by choice and it has nothing to do with his condition.

 He explained to her that sometimes when someone has suffered an emotional shock he may decide to become mute by choice . He told her that if that's the case, receiving another emotional shock can cause the person to talk. And if it doesn't work, maybe he should see a therapist.

Sacha still has no clue of what happened to Larry and why he behaves like this, but she's sure it has something to do with Laurent. She'll know soon because she was waiting for Laurent in Larry's restaurant. He invited her to have breakfast with him because he wants to talk to her. 

While she was waiting for him , Sacha began to think of many possible things that Laurent could have done to Larry. And there's only one thing that can really affect Larry deeply, but she's repressed that thought. The way Laurent seems to be madly in love with Larry, she doesn't think he would do anything so stupid, knowing that it can make him lose him forever. But you never know people completely. 

Minutes later, Laurent walked through the door of the restaurant. Sacha looked at him as he walked towards her, he looked so tired as someone who hadn't slept for days. Even the way he was dressed was so neglected. She was so used to seeing him in elegant suit and tie, so seeing him in jeans and shirt is surprising and weird

Laurent: '' Hi Sacha'' He gave her a kiss on her cheek. 

Sacha: '' Hi Laurent. How are you doing? ''

Laurent: '' I'll lie if I say I'm okay, because i'm not''

A waitress came to take their orders. 

 '' Ok Laurent tells me everything'' Sacha asked as soon as the waitress left

Laurent : ''I  was in bed with someone and Larry caught us.'' He says straight away

Sacha's eyes widened when he said that. Yes, she expected to hear something like this, but deep down she was hoping that Laurent didn't do such a stupid thing, not after all he did to get Larry's trust and love. 

She was speechless! 

Laurent: '' Please say something '' 

Sacha: ''Do you loves Larry? '' she suddenly asked and that surprised him. He didn't expect such a question

Laurent: '' More than anything in this world Sacha. Words can't explain how much i love him. ''

Sacha: '' Oh! So you loves Larry. Ok! Now please explain to me Laurent why were you in bed with another person if you love Larry more than anything? I really don't understand this . Why Laurent? ''

Laurent didn't know what to say because she was right . Even he doesn't understand why he was in bed with Jovani when his body, heart and soul only wanted to be with Larry. 

 ''I helped you because you promised me never to hurt him too and you just added another wound to his already broken and weak heart!!! Damn Laurent!!'' she screamed loudly