Chapter 1.

Mike stood at the bike rack waiting for el. She was Never Normally this late. school ended 25 minutes ago. where was she? everyone else was gone.

Then the door burst open. Someone was laughing. He knew that laugh, it was el. she was walking out of the school laughing with another boy. he whispered something in her ear and she laughed even more. Then the boy noticed mike glaring. he whispered to her again pointing and smirking at mike. She Looked at him and giggled and then started to walk over to mike.

"Hi!" she said. "This is Chris!" Mike didn't answer her. He took his eyes off Chris and looked and El "Where were you?" He said in a nervous tone "I waited out here for ages!" She looked confused at him "Mike I was Just-" "I was worried!" He cut her off. "aw poor mike worrying about el, were you scared?" Said Chris in Mocking voice. "Look Mike shes old enough to take care of herself, Just because she isn't attached at the hip with you doesn't mean you have to get annoyed at her!" Chris said. "Annoyed? Who said I was Annoyed?" Mike said in an annoyed voice. Chris looked at el smirking, she giggled. "bye el, i have to go!" said Chris. before walking off he whispered to her again.

Mike Hopped on his bike and had started to cycle off. "Mike Wait!" El Shouted Hopping on her bike to cycle after him. But Mike really was annoyed. He Just wanted to go home. He cycled Faster.

Then He heard it.

A Squeal of Brakes.

A Scream.

The Scream.