chapter 3: Saving Satsuki

One day, it was late at night, when Naruto was ten, he was walking down a forest path when he heard foot steps. He quickly activated his Takagan, and searched for what he heard.

What he saw enraged him. A Kumo-nin tree running with a bag that was moving like their was a person inside it. So as quiet as Naruto could be, he crept up behind the said ninja, and slit the guy's throat.

After searching the dead ninja, and getting Satsuki out of the bag, Naruto found two wrist mounted blades, the mission scroll, and also decided to take the man's hitai-ate. Naruto decided to put on the wrist mounted blades, but when he did, something bad happened.

What happened? Well, the blade sprung out, and cut his right middle finger clean off. Informing the pain, Naruto then burned the body, put the ashes in a scroll, and carried Satuki bridal style all the way to the Hokage's office. The office of her older brother, Itachi Uchiha.

Itachi just got sworn in as the Godaime a couple days ago, and like every Kage ever, is fighting the long, and historic battle against Paperwork, when he heard a frantic knock at his door. He replies, "Come in." Itachi just thought it be the Kumo diplomat, but what he saw, was Naruto carrying his little sister.

Naruto then says, " Hello Itachi-nii. I just happened to see a Kumo-nin running towards the border with a bag over his shoulder. I killed said Kumo-nin, and searched him. Found the mission scroll, and took the man's hitai-ate. Then I burned him. Guess who I found in the bag?"

Itachi asks, "Well since you are carrying my Imōto, I'm guessing the person that was inside the bag was Satsuki."

Naruto says, "Exactly. It was Satsuki-chan." As he was giving Itachi the mission scroll, and hitai-ate.

Itachi says, " When you become a Genin this will be put on your record as an S-Rank mission, and you'll be compensated as such. Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, I thank you for saving my sister, and the heir of the Uchiha Clan. Could you please carry Satsuki to the hospital?"

Itachi then went back to his battle against Paperwork. He then heard a loud bang. The Godaime then looked up to see Naruto on his back still holding onto Satsuki. Itachi called some ANBU to bring the two to the Hospital.

When the ANBU got there, they saw Kushina in a doctor's coat screaming at the nurses she's in charge of. Kushina was then altered to the ANBU's presence, and turned around to see them holding Naruto, and Satsuki, who are passed out.

Naruto then woke up to the smell of chemicals, and a white ceiling. Signifing one thing, and that one thing would be a hospital. The blonde then tried to sit up, but couldn't, as their was something heavy on his chest. Naruto looked down to see Satsuki sleeping right next to him, with her head on his chest. He then decides to pet her silky black hair, until he heard someone clear their throat.

He looked towards the sound to find the Godaime Hokage, and his mother. Naruto then sports a blush as red as a tomato. Kushina then says, "What happened to you? Passed out? Missing a finger? When Satsuki-chan saw that, she freaked out, it was quite cute. She hasn't left your side since. Also what is this about you killing a foreign diplomat, especially from Kumo? You know why Kumo hates Konoha, don't you?"

When Kushina finished speaking, Satsuki woke up to Naruto petting her hair with one hand, and the other wrapped around her waist. When she realized this, her face turned tomato red. As Satsuki tries to get from his grip, Naruto answers, "When I searched the Kumo-nin, I found wrist mounted blades, which around the size of daggers. I thought they looked cool so I took them, but when I put them on, the blade popped out, and cut it clean off. I didn't know the the min was a diplomat. I swear! I just saw a Kumo-nin running away from the village with a bag over his shoulder. When I realized that the bag had a person in it, I acted appropriately. I do too know why they hate us. They tried to do this to the Hyuga Clan seven years ago, and they also failed that time too. I don't care who will try to take Satsuki. They will fall to by blade. And that is not a threat, it's a promise."

When Satsuki heard that her crush would protect her from anything, her heart fluttered. She couldn't believe it.  Satsuki probably fell in love with Naruto even more. If that was possible. She was already kinda stalking him like all of his fan girls. At least she had the strength to prove her love.

Naruto liked strong women, and Satsuki was definitely strong. Maybe it was because of how is mother was. He saw how strong his mother was, and wanted to love someone just like his mom. Strong, proud, and beautiful. And Satsuki was just that. She is perfect in his eyes. He'd protect her from anything, and everything forever.

Before Kushina could respond, Itachi says, "I have a proposal for Naruto. A Shinobi one, but since Naruto is not a Shinobi both of you have to agree to it. It's top secret. So when Naruto gets out of the hospital come to my office. We'll talk more about it there. Also Naruto, you better keep that promise. I'll talk to my Tou-san about it too. See if we can get a marriage contract set up, if that is ok with Kushina."

When the two ten years olds heard this, their faces were more red, than a tomato, and Kushina's hair combined. The reaction caused Kushina, and Itachi to laugh.