Chapter 4: the Proposal

Naruto just got out of the hospital soon after he woke up, and as such is walking towards the Hokage Tower, along with his mother. When they got there, they walked to the Hokage's office, andKushina knocked on the door. They soon got an answer of "Come in.," From the Godaime.

When they entered the office, they saw a full wall bookshelf full of books on the left wall. On the right wall was a couch, and another bookshelf full of books. The third wall had windows out looking to village. Finally the Godaime Hokage sitting at a mihogany desk, doing paperwork.

Itachi then looks up at Kushina, and Naruto, staying quiet for a minute. He then says, "I'd like for Naruto to travel to Kumogakure no Sato with this scroll and deliver it to the Raikage. It'll most likely be a C-Rank mission, and go up to an A-Rank mission. And like I said both of you have to agree. Also this is Top Secret, and won't show up anywhere, until he becomes Genin."

Kushina thinks it over. A C-Rank mission. Outrageous! But then again the Diplomat was a Jounin. Also Minato did killed multiple Jounin to save me. Kushina then says, "Ok. Naruto can go, and do this mission. Also I guess it's time for you to be able to wear and use your father's weapons, and outfit."

When Naruto heard that he'll finally be able to use all of the things he has inherited from his father, it made him jump up, and down in happiness. Naruto also said, "I accept."

The Godaime then says, "You have an hour. So be on time. I'll be at the North Gate along with Satsuki, so come back in one piece."

He then run to the window, jumps through it, and runs home. Kushina just shakes her head, and walks back out through the doors of the office.

Once the two got home, Kushina helped Naruto into the outfit. He put the sword on his waist. With the bow and arrow on his back. And finally the hidden blades on his wrist.

Kushina then brought out the Taka Summoning Contact from a hidden vault in the wall. She says, "all you have to do is sign your name, and fingerprint in blood. Then draw blood, o these handsigns, and then smash your hand into the ground. Don't worry if you can't do it on your first try. We can continue with this Jutsu when you get back. Ok? But let's go outside first."

So they then went to their backyard, so Naruto could practice the Summoning Jutsu.

Naruto did exactly as his mother says, and signs the contract. He then draws blood, does the hand signs, and smashes his palm into the ground. Then a puff of smoke appears, then dissapears revealing a regular sized Hawk. The Hawk says, " I'm Takasuki. You must be Naruto-sama, Namikaze-sama's child." He then notices Kushina, and continues, "Hello Kushina-sama. If Naruto-sama summoned me, then he must have wakened the Takagan. Especially if he's wearing those clothes, and are using those weapons. Kushina-sama, with your permission I'd like to have Naruto-sama train at the Taka home land, Taka no Kuni. Also I'll be Naruto-sama personal summon."

Kushina nods, and says, "you can talk to Naruto about that yourself. Right now he needs to get ready for a mission to Kumo."

Naruto the freaks out. Rushing throughout the house packing for the mission trying not to forget everything. Kushina smiles, as he finishes, and walks with him to the North Gate.

When they got there, Naruto bows to Itachi, hugs his mother, and kisses Satsuki on the lips. He then walks through the North Gate on his way to Kumogakure no Sato.