𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 {M•C}

HI! I've been swamped with school work this week so apologies for not being able to update :(
Also, i made a twitter! Wow, lol. Follow me @ yejiichu on twitter, I don't bite so feel free to talk to me there! Let's be friends haha ANYWAYS ENJOY
~
Pairing: S.Chaeyoung X M.Mina

Genre: Fluff? i don't really like this one

Warning: Just a few curses

Enjoy~

~ 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 ~

"Two Americanos for-" She looked down at the black letters drawn messily on the paper cup, "Sana!"

A blonde haired foreigner rushed to the counter, a radiant smile plastered across her features. "Thank you," Sana glanced down at the rectangle white pin attached to the barista's apron, "Chaeyoung." She bowed before taking hold of the two hot cups.

Chaeyoung returned a cheeky smile, her dimples popping up as she did so. The customer giggled before running off, hurrying to a table that consisted - probably - two of her friends. Chaeyoung sighed, studying the three girls converse.

One of them was Sana, the blonde one, and the other two seemed to be close friends with her. If Chaeyoung had to guess, the three women were probably childhood friends considering how comfortable they looked with each other.

"They've been coming here a lot." Her coworker chirped, standing beside Chaeyoung. Her stature was a little taller than the latter, but she was the most considerate and, honestly, proper coworker Chaeyoung's encountered within this café. "Especially when it's you're shift."

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, "Really? Huh. I haven't really noticed."

Her coworker playfully rolled her eyes, her index finger teasingly pushed into Chaeyoung's forehead, "That's because you're too immersed into your perfect coffee making. If you haven't notice, you're little café art on the lattes attracted a bunch of visitors."

"Oh c'mon Nayeon-" Chaeyoung waved off her endless amount of compliments, "-Our drinks here are pretty good-"

Nayeon, her coworker, shrugged off her humble denial, "You're being too kind to our café." The older girl intervened, before walking back to her station.

Chaeyoung was left chuckling slightly; she found it amusing that Nayeon would constantly insult the café but praise it for it's competitive hourly wage.

"Excuse me?"

The shorter girl looked up, her eyes meeting with two complex eyes. She felt herself fall into this trance that seemed impossible to get out. Chaeyoung could even feel her knees weaken at the sight, almost as if she was about to melt into a puddle of goo. "Yes?" Chaeyoung muttered, hoping to sound as casual as possible.

"I was wondering if I could get another one? This one is a little cold." She nervously smiled, her eyes looking away.

Chaeyoung held in the temptation to giggle; the customer in front of her was nervous. If the muttered sentence and nervous fidgeting didn't give it away; the shy glances and the constant avoiding of eye contact was certainly what gave away the women's introverted like manner.

"Hm." Chaeyoung slowly took the coffee cup from the girl's hands - which were very soft by the way - and wrapped her own hands around the circumference of the white paper cup. Chaeyoung looked down at the beverage and the cold temperature was certainly noticeable. She cursed herself for serving a cold - and probably bland - coffee. "I apologize for that. I'll get you a new one Miss-?"