13. 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂...𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? 𝓟𝓽. 2.

"𝓖𝓤𝓨𝓢 𝓢𝓣𝓞𝓟! 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹!"

September 2, 1992

Rochester, NY
10:15 pm

.Izzah.Izzy.

"SURPRIIIISSSSEEE!"

"SURPRIIIISSSSEEE!"

Everyone, and I do mean Everyone was here. The girls, Tia, All of the Bassment crew, Dalvin and Jojo, Tupac, and some of our celebrity friends like LL Cool J, Mariah Carey, SWV, my idol Whitney Houston, the list goes on! The rest of the people here were fans and plus ones of celebrities.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They shouted.

"Oh DAMN MAN! Y'all really did this for us?!!" K-Ci pretended to cry.

I smiled brightly as the girls walked up and embraced me and K-Ci, with Dalvin and JoJo following close behind them. They really went all out for us, this venue is BEAUTIFUL.

 They really went all out for us, this venue is BEAUTIFUL

"Guuuys, y'all didn't have to do all this! This is...amazing!"

"Of course we had to do it! You're our little sister! Come on, yall gotta take 3 shots off rip," Emani and Mina each took my hands and dragged me to the bar while the guys pushed K-Ci, dragging him too. Lord this is gonna be a looong night with them.

"Ayo bartender! Lemme get a round of tequila!" Emani shouted so that the bartender could hear her. He gave her a thumbs up and got to work.

"Lord y'all about to kill me in this damn club I already know it," I shook my head.

"Hell yeah it's your 21st! Expect to take 21 shots tonight," Emani smirked.

"21?!"

"YES!" they say in unison.

The bartender set 12 shots infront of us as the boys finally made it through the crowd of people, and to the bar with us.

"Come on K-Ci take yours!" Tehmina gave him a shot and set two others to the side. Me and him held our shots up and clinked our glasses before taking it to the head. The rest of them took theirs too. I made a face before setting down the empty glass, and quickly picking up another one. K-Ci did the same and we took our second one.