Felix Volturi's Reaction to His S/O's Pet Dying

Anonymous: Hey, I've just lost a pet and I was wondering if you could do a Felix volturi x reader where Felix comforts the reader after their pet died. I know it's really sad but my pet fish just died and I need some comfort :(

He'd go full-on Victorian. I'm talking made out of a bit of your pet's feather, fur, mane, or whiskers. Don't worry, he'd–of course–be respectful. *Uses the smallest scissors ever to preserve dignity* If you're comfortable with it, he'd commission a pendant with your pet's claw or talon. If not, he'd make a replica out of your choice of material for you to wear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Horses: With a bit of mane, he could fashion you a beautiful bracelet or ring, featuring intricate braids along the centerline. This could also be done for long-haired pets.

Scaled Animals: He'd never mutilate your pet! Instead, he'd study your companion while still alive so he can fashion replica scales out of white gold or gold, inlayed with tiny specks of precious gems (for color and detail). He'd then make them into a locket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marble paws covered in the softest velvet. Did you know Queen Victoria had a stone replica of Prince Albert's ear? It actually sat at her desk long after his death, allowing her to confide in him whenever she needed. Likewise, Felix would make a similar replica of your pet's paw. With the velvet, it'd be like stroking their fur.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Farm Animals: Cows, goats, horses, pigs, sheep, etc would get an ear covered in either suede or velvet.

Feathered Friends: You'd get a wing covering in painstakingly-fitted silk.

Small Animals: Fish, mice, and frogs would get a life-sized version of themself, while their urn's size would be larger.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

● Showing you videos he secretly took. Being immortal, Felix knowsgrief. When your pet started to age, he'd known what to do. Once you independently decide to look at old photos, he'd know you're ready for his surprise.

Note: He'd only show you a quarter of them. For the other 75%, he'd wait until you're able to smile fondly outside of the stages of grief.

He'd spoil you. Prepare yourself, Felix wouldn't stop at smothering you in countless reassuring kisses. Already a vampire? Just wait until you try some of Demetri's highly-sought blood mead! It's to die for. *Cue Felix bullying him into it should the fiend refuse.* Didn't the man realize you were in dire need of spirits? Don't worry. Demetri adores you. In fact, he'd let you try each of his blends.

Still human? What would you like, sweetling? Perhaps a trip to Rome? Or maybe Naples for some delicious limoncello and cakes? At the end of the day, he'd want to take your mind off of things; being the life of any undead party, Felix would absolutely succeed.

Note: Limoncello–essentially lemonade make with vodka–is crazy alcoholic. Expect to get drunk.