Chapter 2

A/N: the picture at the top is what jimin looks like in this fanfic

*edited*
—————————————————

Jungkook:

After Jimin left my office, Taehyung came in shortly. The look on his face shows it all.

"What do you think?" He smirks after he sat down.

"He's absolutely beautiful. His lips are so perfect, his smile is brighter than the sun, and don't even get me started on his style." I quickly stop myself before I get completely flustered.

"He's got the best sense of style out of everyone I know." I smile at him and how fond he seems of his best friend.

"Do you think he can handle the job?" I question. "I'm just scared I might over work him too much."

"Jimin is very good at adapting to things and finding ways not to over work himself. In school he always had a set plan on what he could do to get all of his things done by the deadlines but still be able to have a good time and not stress out. I always remember being jealous of his ability." Hearing him say all of that made me feel much better.

"Good. I think he's going to be great." I smile widely.

"I've never seen you this giddy over someone before Kook." He smirks. I'm being way too obvious about how I feel about him.

"Okay get back to work Tae." I roll my eyes and wave him off. He just chuckles and gets up walking out.

I really hope this goes well.

—————————————————

Jimin:

After I left the office I got in my car and headed back home. It feels so surreal that I got the job and that my boss is absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention he's close to my age!!

Once I get home I change into a T-shirt and jeans before I settle on the couch. I sit there bored thinking of what I could do. Finally I remember that there is a new cafe that opened up a couple months ago I wanted to check out.

I open my phone and dial my friends number.

N: Hey Jiminie

J: Hey Joonie. Wanna come with me to the new cafe? I've wanted to check it out but I don't want to go alone

N: Yeah of course! Let me get changed and I'll meet you there in 10

J: Okay hyung! See you in a bit

I hang up and smile before grabbing my keys and heading out to the cafe. I get there in about 10 minutes and quickly park searching for Namjoon.

Namjoon and I met in college when we were roommates freshman year. We became really close after that and always make time to hang out.

"Hey stranger." I hear from behind me. I turn to see Namjoon and smile widely. We haven't seen each other for a couple months.