Chapter 18

A/N: Here you guys go; chapter 18! Hope you enjoy!

This is the moment!!

P.S. Jimin in a choker is a total kink
—————————————————————————————————————

Jimin:

"Are you sure I can't just go into work? I'll go later!" I whine to Jungkook as he makes his way around the apartment. (If you haven't guessed I just live here now)

"No baby. You need to go to the doctor. It's been more than a month since I told you to go in the first place. Just go figure out what's causing you to be sick." He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

I release a sigh and put my head on his chest. The sound of his heartbeat soothes me slightly, but it doesn't change the fact that I have to go to the doctor. For as long as I've been alive I can not stand hospitals and doctors offices.

"Fine. I want you to go with me." I say.

"I know but I can't. Who knows if they'd even let me go back there with you?" He questions.

"Well you're Jeon Jungkook. I think you could pull some strings." I pout and look up into his eyes.

"Yes that is true, but I'm still not going to. It's hard enough as it is not having you there let alone both of us not. You'll be perfectly fine and I'll wait for you to tell me what's wrong." He places a kiss on my head and then separates us, "Now go get to the doctor. I'm going to head to work and I'll try to finish early if possible. I love you." He places one last kiss on my forehead before he grabs his things and makes his way to the door.

"Love you too." I sigh as I walk back into our room to pull out some clothes for the day.

Once I get dressed I leave the apartment and get into my car

Once I get dressed I leave the apartment and get into my car. The ride to the doctor seems so long but it's really not that bad. I pull into the parking lot and find a parking spot before I get out and walk into the building.

Once I get up to the counter a nice nurse asks for my name and tells me to take a seat. I wait for about 20 minutes before I hear my name called. I sigh and stand up, walking towards the nurse.

"Hi sweetie. If you'll follow me I'll begin taking your weight, height, and blood pressure."

We walk back to where all the stuff is and once I've gotten my weight and height taken she checks my blood pressure and temperature.

Finally, she leads me into a room and begins asking me why I'm here.

"Well... I've been really nauseated lately or I actually throw up, my emotions are all over the place, I've gained some weight, and I get tired very easily . My fiancé has just been really worried about me and told me I needed to come get a check up so here I am." I answer.