Sick day

Monty POV |3am|

I woke up with a sickening feeling in my stomach. I looked over to see Winston still sleeping. I have a terrible headache and I'm freezing.

When I went to get up to go pee I suddenly was about to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. I stay there for about 3 minutes before I heard someone walking into the bathroom. I assumed it was one of Winston's maids or something, so I don't look.

I soon felt little kisses on the back of my neck and my spine. I turned around to see Winston looking concerned.

"Hey baby. Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah, probably just from last night. All the beer." I grumbled.

"No I think your sick." He said rubbing my back.

"I don't get sick."

He scoffed. "Everyone gets sick." I went to reply but ending up throwing up again. He got me to the bed and laid me down on my back. He took my shirt off and went to get Tylenol.

My head hurt and so did my stomach. I was really cold but Winston told me to stay above the covers to "make the fever better."

When he got back I took the medicine and sat back down. "Try to get some sleep baby." He said and planted a small kiss on my forehead. "Okay." I said quietly.

Time skip: Morning

I woke up to an empty bed. My fever was gone but my head still hurt. I went to sit up but almost ended up throwing up again from going to fast.

Winston came in the room and was still in his pj's. He sat down next to me and cuddled up against my side. "What are you doing, your gonna get sick." I said about to push him off, but I didn't have the energy, so I let him rest his head on my chest.

"So you admit your sick?" He said back in that cute yet sarcastic voice of his.

"Fine, I'm sick. So get off."

"No, I'll get sick with you, and we can cuddle all day and watch tv all day. Doesn't that sound nice?" He said all in one breath.

"Yes it does... but you have school and also if you get sick then they will delay our... activity's for a longer time." I said.

"Our activities?" He replied with a smirk on his face.

"You mean sex? Can't you go like 3 days without fucking me?" He said.

"Yes... totally." I said lying.

"Then we have no problem."

So it ended up with me getting better after 2 days and him getting sick for 2 more days, so that was like the hardest week of my life. Not being able to do things to my baby. But trust me... he really got it when we were both better.😏

_____________________________

So... do you guys want smut?