Akward Sitchiations

Virgil and Roman went to the dark sides house after telling Patton so he wasn't worried. At the dark sides door. "Would we knock?" Roman asked. "Nah I have a key." I confirmed. We walked inside to see a very intense make out session from my friends. "REMUS DECEIT STOP THAT! "I yelled but they didn't stop. I looked over to Roman to see him looking very uncomfortable and very red. "GUYS YOUR MAKING ROMAN UNCOMFORTABLE!" They still didn't stop. "REMUS DECEIT STOP IT NOW!" I screamed again, but still they didn't stop "UGHHHHHH GUYS STOP YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME WANT TO KISS ROMAN MORE!" I screamed and they stopped and looked at me. I then realized what I said. "Oh sh**. Uhhhhh I didn't mean to say that out loud." I whispered but only Roman heard me. "So you want to kiss me eh?" He asked with a chuckle. I curled up into a ball on the floor and hoped they would go away. "Oooooo~ look Virgies gotta crush on someone love!" Remus mocked. "Says the one who was trying to eat Dee." I stated while still on the floor. "Hey look anxiety, I like you too, like, like like you." Roman tried to calm me down from me being a panicking mess. "Wait Virg you haven't told him your name?" Deceit asked. "Mhm." I Mumbled. "Remus s-shut up a-and g-get my spare I-inhaler, i-I can't b-breath." I started breathing heavily. "It's ok anxiety I'm here, shhh shhh just breath." He whispered in my ear.

      My breathing started steadying and I opened my eyes to see Roman's eyes staring into mine. "H-hey princie, don't tell Logan but my name is Virgil." I stated only loud enough for him to hear. "Oh dear it's a beautiful name~" he purred. "Ooooooo" I shivered. I got up off the floor to see Remus and Deceit kissing again. "GUYS IF YOU DONT STOP IM GONNA KILL YOU BOTH!" I screamed at them but they didn't stop. "Hey Ro" I turned to look at Roman. "Yes virg?" He asked. "I'm never gonna get this out of my head." I sighed. "Me nether." He stated. "Well I'm gonna grab something from my old room before we go you wanna come with so you don't have to stare at this for long?" I asked. "Yes please." Roman sighed in relief.

      We went to where my old room was and opened the door to see two dark sides Kyle and Cam going at each other. "Ugh why!" I complained. I walked in there and grabbed my headphones which I left and watched as the look of horror washed on there faces. "Hey guys next time don't be doing that stuff when I come over especially since I brought a guy I'm gonna be kissing when I get home." I stated vaguely. "O-oh o-ok v-Virgil" they both shaked with fear. Roman was bright red. "Come on princie lets go before Patton has a heart attack." I sighed. I dragged Roman to the car and we started on our route home.

      We opened the front door and I started laughing. "Are you good?" Roman asked. "Y-yeah,....fine." I said in between laughter. "Hey kiddo you sound like you had a good time." Patton smiled warmly. "Yeah it was fantastic." I continued to laugh. "It wasn't good we walked in on Dee and Remus making out and on two other dark sides going at each other." Roman stated scoffing. "Oh h-how was that Virgil. Patton questioned voice breaking. "It was great even if I said something I didn't mean to I still enjoyed the look on there faces." I sighed. After a long conversation I went to my room to listen to Panic At the Disco.

      (Time skip brought to you by cookies)

      As the last song in the playlist ended I felt a part of arms go around my waist.

      TO BE CONTINUED......

                             A/n.                                                  
      Hey y'all I accidentally made Patton call Virgil virgie so let's say Patton already knew Virgil's name. Have a good day guys gals and non-binary pals PEACE OUT!