A Job

"Min Yoongi, this is Bang. We have a job for you. Call us back, ASAP."

A young man groaned lightly and wiped his large hands over his face as sat up

A young man groaned lightly and wiped his large hands over his face as sat up. It was still dark outside and the only light came from his phone which he gently threw to the side of his bed after listening to his Boss's voicemail.

He cringed slightly when the phone thumped onto the figure in the bed next to him, who he had forgotten about. A woman groaned and opened her eyes as he acted like he didn't realise she was there.

"Yoongi? What the fuck?!"

"Go back to sleep." He sighed and got up, before heading to the shower. The water fell over his body like a warm drizzle as he washed the scent of the woman off him, feeling slightly disgusted and lightheaded.

When he exited, it was light outside as he walked into his bedroom to see her waiting for him on the bed. He didn't acknowledge her as his dropped his towel and started to change into his suit.

"What are you doing today?" She purred, slipping on her deep blue heels and messing up her red hair.

"I have a job that I need to check out. Where do you live, Yu-Jin? I'll give you a ride a home." He fluffed his hair and swaggered other to the window, before casually spitting out of it. The woman scrunched up her nose.

"No worries, my boyfriends gonna pick me up."

Yoongi nodded, before straightening his thin black tie. "Let yourself out."

Bang Si-Hyuk was an older and robust man who was very much a father-figure to his employees. He often made sure his boys were fed and housed before and after they took a security Job. Affectionately nicked-named "Bangy" by his employees and Co-workers, he had a professional yet friendly relationship with his team.

A protection job could last anywhere from an hour as an escort at an event, to as long as a year or so, being assigned to a specific person or venue. Min Yoongi sighed as his co-workers talked loudly amongst themselves, too early for a Monday morning.

"Okay, boys. Here's your assignments." The older man pulled out seven folders and placed them on the table in front of him. The large group of young, fit and slightly intimidating men were sitting around a table in their bosses grey and cold office. Each grabbing their assignment, they quickly skimmed over the information each. Yoongi didn't look at his yet since his employer started talking.

"Since Namjoon and Seokjin are back from guarding the prime minister, I figured we'd all get together before you boys are sent on your individual voyages once more. We don't often get to see each other all at once, so I figured that we'd take this time to see what you will all be getting up to. Jungkook?"

The youngest of the team looked up from his tan file. "I'm guarding another politician whilst he's on a UN trip."

"Hoseok?" Jungkook inquired to the man next to him.