Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 3: Wait what!? What're you doing here?

(Sorry about the picture above. It was the best I could find to suit this chapter)

(Y/N) POV:

"Thanks again for driving us here," I say, while grabbing my beach supplies from the Impala's trunk.

"No problem," Dean says while putting sun-block on himself, so that he won't get burnt.

Since  I don't have a car  of my own to drive around in, I had to ask Sam and  Dean to drop me and  (F/A/N) off at the beach. Thankfully, they didn't  mind. Not only that,  but they were also curious to know what Shaggy and  Scooby are like.  They've heard some stuff about them before Mystery  Inc broke up, but Sam  and Dean are more interested in getting to meet  Shaggy and Scooby in  person.

"So, where are we supposed to meet up again?" Sam asks.

"Well,  ever since  Mystery Inc broke up, Shaggy and Scooby have been taking  care of the  van. All we have to do is look for a blue, green, and  orange van that  reads "The Mystery Machine", and then we'll find Scooby  and Shaggy," I  explain.

"Knowing those two,  they're most  likely having a barbecue, stuffing themselves with all  kinds of food,"  (F/A/N) says with a smile.

While walking, we  eventually see a  man walking towards us. "Excuse me, are you (Y/N) (M/N)  (L/N), and  (F/A/N), the detectives?" he asks.

"That's us," says (F/A/N).

"Is there something you need?" I ask.

"Oh,  yes. I've been sent  by my employer, Mr. Emile Mondevarious to invite  you two to his world  famous amusement, Spooky Island," the employee  says, handing me an  envelope. "He'd like you two to solve a mystery."

"Sorry, dude, but today's our day off," says Dean, making me, Sam and (F/A/N) nod our heads in agreement.

As  much as I'd like to  help, (F/A/N) and I have been solving mysteries  none-stop, to the point  where we're in need of a break. The same goes  for Sam and Dean.  Basically, we're exhausted, and would like to enjoy  our day off today.

"He'll pay you a fee of 10,000 American dollars," the employee insists.

"We don't solve mysteries for money," I say.

"He'll provide you with free airfare," says the employee.

"Not into first-class," Sam comments.

"Room and board," the employee insists.

"No thanks," says (F/A/N).

"And all you can eat," the employee says, giving it one last shot in convincing us to go.

"Sign me up for all of that," Dean says, excited.

Sam,  (F/A/N) and I all  roll our at eyes at Dean. All the things that the  employee just listed  are things that Dean enjoys. Seeing how he's never  going to let this go,  I let out a sigh.

"Only on two conditions. One, I need two extra paid flight tickets for Sam and Dean. And two,  (F/A/N) is allowed to go on the plain with us, with no  problems from the  "no animals allowed" rule," I point out.

"I can have that arranged," the employee says with a smile.

"Then you got yourself a deal," I say, shaking hands with the employee.

"Looks like we're going," says Sam.

"Yes!" Dean says, obviously excited about all of the free stuff.