Chapter One

4 month earlier

Harry's pov.

@harryluver69:@Harry_Styles you are such a sexy bad-ass! I love you.

@gimmegravy3:@Harry_Styles I'm 20 years older than you! Will you date me?

@guydirectioner2:@Harry_Styles only real bad-asses date forty year olds when your 18! #proud

Yeah that's right a bad ass I be! Well according to management I am. No, the people tweeting me are not my management, they are actual fans.

Management decided a while ago that they need one of us in the band to be the bad boy.Of course they picked me, and what better way to prove I'm a bad boy than to date a girl that's way older me.So they hired Miss Caroline Flack. I felt bad lying to the fans but we gained a ton of fans from it. Who knew girls were so interested in bad boys? I sure didn't. The only down side is I get called man-whore a lot. I often feel like girls don't really like me, they just like my reputation. That reputation definitely brings in the girls, so I can't really complain.

"Oh, Harry you are so bad!" Zayn said, reading my tweets over my shoulder.

"Shut up Zayn!" I said winking at him. "What would you do if people found out it was fake?" Zayn asked. What would I do? Well I don't think their is anything I could do. None of my fans would trust me if they knew.

"I don't know, but everything I am would be crushed." I said with sadness in my voice. Zayn chuckled to themself. "How is that funny?" I asked. "You know the whole Larry Stylinson thing right?"Zayn asked still smirking. Where was he going with this?"Yes I know about it. It's Louis and I's bromance that the fans made." I replied.

"I wonder if it could ever be real?" Zayn asked.

"You know it's not real Zayn! Louis and I are just friends!" I said surprised that he would even ask such a thing.

"That's just because you guys haven't ever tried anything." Zayn replied smirking again. "What is that supposed to mean? We are best friends and that's it! What does this have to with my secret?" I yelled getting angry now. Louis and I are just friends, but everyone wants us to be a couple! Their are even sick stories out there where we have crazy sex! Like that would happen.

"I have 20 dares for you. If you can complete all twenty of them I won't tell your secret. If you can't do them then I will expose you." He replied taking a serious tone. "You wouldn't!" I gasped. "I would!" He replied.

"I thought we were friends! I can't believe you're doing this to me but if you really are what do these dares have to do with Louis and I?" I growled anger in my voice. I seriously can't believe Zayn. Friends don't do this to other friends! "I guess you will have to read the first dare to find out." He said handing me a slip of paper. I opened it.

Dare 1: Take Louis on a date.

I gulped as I entered the living room. I balled the list in my fist and shved in the pocket of my dark jeans. Running a hand through my tangle of curls I thought, Shit. This is wrong. Louis is my friend. Not my boyfriend. Over the back of the couch, I could see Niall and Louis' heads bobbing up and down to the music of the game they were playing.

"H-hey guys." I stumbled as I sank into the couch. Louis turned and grinned at me, but Niall stayed completely focused on the game. "Hey, Harry!" Louis greeted me warmly. The guilt I felt inside was eating me alive. How could I do this to him? He and I were best friends. Damn you, Zayn.

"Louis! C'mon!" Niall whined as Louis' charater shot Niall's character. Louis laughed and started to kick Niall in the side. Niall whimpered into the corner of the couch, and curled into a ball. "I always lose!" He cried, launching himself off the couch. He stumbled into the kitchen, moping and whining as he went.

"What a whiner..." I smirked at Louis. He snorted and I smiled a very pinched, tight smile. I was nervous, to tell the truth. If Louis found out what I was doing, he would never trust me, or speak to me, again. The room fell into an awkward silence, and I knew it was the perfect time.

"So, Louis," I started. He raised his eyebrows at me. "I uh... I was wondering if you wanted to check out the new food place down the street with me?" I mumbled, and he cocked his head in confusion. "What?" He asked.

"I  was wondering if you wanted to come get food with me at the new food place down the street." I blurted, with more confidence this time. Louis nodded. Relief washed over my body.

"Then, it's a date!" He squealed before dashing into the kitchen, leaving me sitting on the couch turning bright red.

A few hours later, Louis and I were strolling into this new restaraunt called Sandwhich Shack. It sounded delicious, especially because I was in the mood for a sandwhich. As the lady took our order, Louis kept staring at me. What was his problem? He was staring at me with his ocean eyes like some fangirl. "Louis...?" I questioned, raising an eye brow. He quickly turned away, pretending to look at something else.

"Oh... Yes, Harry?" He smiled, knowing I had caught him. He was so cute... Woah. Not like that. He was cute like a baby, or a puppy. Not like a boyfriend of anything. When was our food coming?

I talked with about the band, our next tour, and other things, but the list burned a hole in my pocket. It was like fire seeping through the jeans and ever so carefully licking my thighs. One side of me felt guilty and that what I was doing was wrong. But the other side thought this was completley natural. Like I was perfect for him. A match made in Heaven.

"Harry." Louis waved his hand in front of my face as he slipped a twenty into the check book, "Jeeze, you've been staring into space for ten minutes now." He winked. "Sorry..." I muttered.

"Wait, Louis, you didn't have to pay." I felt bad for making him pay. This whole date was my -well Zayn's- idea. I was perfectly capable of paying. "You were in la la land, so I just decided I'd do it." He smiled, letting me know he had no problem with it.

The date was perfect. Wait, no, not a 'date'. This was a simple outing between friends. We were friends. I'm only doing this to keep my badboy rep. Right?

Written by kenzielove3 and pony747