Kitten~

pure smut I tell you

Inspired by the top/bottom debate between mads and Vanessa.

"So, Cheryl, heard you're the biggest pillow princess around." Sweetpea smirks. The serpents were hanging out. Cheryl takes a glance at Toni, mouthing 'brat'. Toni chokes on a laugh, smiling widely and blushing like mad, looking away. "Who the hell told you that? Do you believe that blasphemy?" Cheryl chuckles, blushing slightly. "I always have to google the words you use, red." Fangs scoffs, grabbing some water from the fridge. "Toni told me you were a bottom, or submissive or whatever. That she's a top, or dominant or whatever, right?" Sweetpea smirks. "Uh-huh?" Cheryl raises her eyebrows, holding back a laughing fit.

She glances at her girlfriend again—who now has her hood on over her face, dying of embarrassment. She catches the redheads eye, gesturing for Cheryl not to do it. Cheryl find the moderately short acrylic nails Toni had put on today. She only did it because Betty gave them to her as a gift. Apparently they weren't the right shade of blue. Too white or something. Cheryl's eyes go wide, shaking her head no and making a face like 'you're screwed'.

Cheryl chuckles, "with those nails? I'd be having a period every day." Cheryl smiles widely, catching Toni hitting the counter and hiding her face. "Oh, did Toni lie?" Sweetpea giggles. "Yeah, she's the pillow princess." Cheryl laughs, catching Toni pouting at her. Making puppydog eyes to plead with Cheryl. 'The damage is already done.' Cheryl mouths, smirking.

"Oh Toooniii." Sweetpea shouts, loving this too much—not realizing Toni was behind him. Toni gets up from the stool, walking to him. She crosses her arms, trying to act tough even though she's been humiliated already.

"You're lying about being the 'daddy', I heard." Sweetpea makes quotes with his fingers. Cheryl gasps. "She said that?! Toni! You're disgusting." Cheryl makes a gagging motion. "I just said you were bottom, and I'm top."
Toni shrugs, punching sweet peas arm. "No you did say that. You always try and sell things when you're lying, I should of known." Sweetpea is cackling like a hyena. Jughead and Fangs join in, watching the drama, thinking it's hilarious.

"I'm not lying." Toni grumbles, looking at her feet, more hugging herself than crossing her arms. "Please, you're a switch at the very most." Cheryl laughs heartily, gesturing for Toni to come to her. Thinking it's done. Toni stomps her foot, pouting. She's not done.

"I am a top!" Toni huffs. "Alright, Alright, I'll bite." Cheryl smirks, raising a brow. "Look me in the eyes for more than a few seconds. Like a staring contest." Cheryl challenges, raising a brow. Toni huffs, knowing she won't win. She's too stubborn to give up now though.

"Fine." Toni's face falters for a minute. She takes a deep breath, meeting Cheryl's eyes. Cheryl lets her eyelids relax, looking bored. Toni looks away instinctively. "Ha! Not even a switch!" Cheryl hoots, throwing her head back in a laugh, Sweetpea laughed too. "Shut up!" Toni stomps, falling into Cheryl and giggling a bit. "Bottoms can never hold eye-contact." Cheryl breathes.

"Toni theres no need to act all tough. As soon as you joined the serpents I though you were a baby, there's no need to lie to me." Sweetpea cackles. "Baby." He adds with a smirk. "Hey! Im the only one who can poke fun at her for it. She's my baby." Cheryl growls, hugging Toni who was hiding in her neck the whole time. Toni smiles at Sweetpea, sticking her tongue out. "But shes the most bratty I've ever known a bottom to be." Cheryl smirks. Toni goes red and hides her face again.
———————

"You really think you'd be able to pull being 'daddy' off? You can't last more than an hour acting like a top around me. You're just a brat." Cheryl smirks, kissing Toni's neck and backing her into the door as soon as it closes. "I thought the guys—oh, would bully me." Toni huffs, holding Cheryl's waist. Her arms are quickly taken to be pinned against the door.