Five nights at freddy's

Okay so the newest famous horror game five nights at Freddy's is terrifying to play and to watch. For those who don't know what it is, in the game you play the new security guard for Freddy's and you work the night sift. Freddy's is like Chucky Cheese and has 4 animatronics. Your job is to watch over the animatronics at night but, the animatronics actually come to live at night. So at night if they see you there they think you are one of them but your out of your suit so they are trying to get you into one. Now that would be fine if the suits didn't have wires and metal that killed you. Now this game is available on steam and on Apple devices. Recently five nights at Freddys 2 was confirmed to come out 2015. Now all of the old animatronics have been disabled and new ones have been made but, the old ones still work at night. So now there are 8 animatronics coming for you. Also there is more camera control, more areas, and more entrances to the room your in ( even the air ducts ). In the first one the doors to your room but in the new one there are no doors. So I am super excited for the next one but also scared because I will most likely end up playing it. Also check out the five nights at Freddys song from living tombstone it is really good. So bye.