Swim meets

Now think about it. Nobody thinks there is a good reason to wake up at like 4 in the morning unless you are like a donut person or some sort of news person. Apparently the people who set up the swim meets think it's a good idea to have the older people swim first (older than 10 years old). The older kids end up having warm up at 7:00 and since I live outside of town it takes 30 minutes to get to town let alone get to the pool.

Plus the little kids don't even need any energy to swim. The could have not slept for a whole day and still swim breaststroke at least one minute 10 and that time is about a normal 9 year old time.

So all I got for breakfast was a muffin, milk, and ibuprofen because my throat hurts and every time I swallow my ears hurts and then that starts to give me a headache.

So today I have two races, 50 meter freestyle and 100 meter backstroke, and a freestyle relay. Now we have warm up and then I have to sit in the hallway, with some of the boys playing music, for like 2 hours. Now at a swim meet time can either fly by or slowly inch forward. If it takes forever I am swimming at Anna's school and she lives about 2 blocks away so I could just walk to her house. We are about to arrive at the school so that's all for this's rant.

#forgrandpab