Prologue

"Hey, Adrianne!" Someone shouted behind me.

"Oh, Camila. Akala ko ba uuwi ka na?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was supposed to go but, I remember something.." She said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"If you don't mind, gusto mo bang sumama samin ni Elijah later? Were having a group study for the upcoming exam" She said.

"Sure thing, let's go?" I said.

"Wait wait, hindi ka ba magpapaalam sa parents mo? Baka hanapin ka nila kapag di ka nagpaalam" She said and I remember something.

FLASHBACK

"Where's mom and dad?" I hurriedly asked.

"They're gone early. May kailangan ka ba?" My brother asked.

"Nothing, gusto ko lang magpaalam na umalis. Were having a group project" I said.

"Papayagan kita, just make sure na uuwi ka ng maaga, okay?" He replied.

"Of course kuya, thank you!" I said.

---

"Are mom and dad still here?" I asked my brother.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm one of the top students and I want to show it with them, are they still here?" I asked.

"They're gone already, they went to the company. I guess they are hurry but, congratulations Adrianne! You nailed it again! I'm sure mom and dad will be happy for you" He said and hugged me. I just smile sadly and hugged him back. Nasan sila nung kailangan ko sila? Palagi nalang yung company yung priority nila, as if wala silang mga anak dito. Nakakapagod na.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Why would I get permission from them kung wala rin samin yung attention nila?" I said.

"What do you mean?" Naguguluhang sabi ni Camila.

"Aish, shut up and let me join with you. Sasabihin ko nalang kay kuya mamaya" Bored kong sagot and hinila ko na sya paalis. That's my life goes on...