The Year 4,500,002,015

The year 4,500,002,015 is horrible. I seriously mean it. You may think, "Man, you're lucky to be there because all the technology and stuff must be cool", but it's not natural. About 80% of the earth on top isn't good. It's covered in metal and buildings. You see my point? All of the things you see you wouldn't see in the year I'm in. And by the way, my name is Aidan. But today something strange happened. The sun actually got SMALLER. Everyday now the sun is getting smaller. The scientists said that the sun would get bigger, but it didn't turn out that way, did it? They said it would be like a car with lots of gas. It would keep getting faster and faster until it explodes on itself. Well, it's not the same with the sun. I don't know what to do, but I leave it to today's scientists to do the work. A few days later, everyone gathered in the middle of our city. Everyone was there. I was there. The scientists were there. "Everybody!" The scientists said. "We know the sun is going to be no more very soon, so it is very important that you listen. We were looking at the planets and found one to move to. It is very similar to Earth except there is a little bit less gravity. more than the moon, just about 5% less gravity. The galaxy where it's located in has a new sun. Anyway, we are calling this new planet Earth 2." They said. "Yes!" I say. "This could be a do-over!". "Everybody has four days to pack all of their belongings before we go." They say, finishing their speech. Finally! I can't believe it! I was crying. I was so happy. "But," They say interupting everybody's cheering. "If you stay here, All the plants and trees will die leaving you with no oxygen." I went to pack right after that.