Ice princess (Viktor Nikiforov x Reader x Yuri Plisetsky, Yuri on Ice) 2

Hello naughty people. Thank you for sticking by all this time while I was awol for a long long time.
I said that I was going to make this a two part story but it looks like it's going to be a three part story. For the persons who don't like a bit of yaoi or Yuri on Ice, I'm sorry, but for the persons who like it, yaay!!

Talk to you later! 
Xoxo

Word count: 1149

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It only took them a second to get their shirts off and to lay back down next to me, their naked upper bodies pressed to mine. "Y/N." They moaned in unison. I could feel their erections against my body and it send shivers down my spine. This time I cupped Viktor his beautiful face and kissed him with everything I got, but only for a minute before I turned around and did the same thing to Yuri. They were speechless. All those times that I met with them, during the parties and during skating I couldn't take my eyes off them, I couldn't stop the fantasies that were filling my mind. And this time it isn't just my fantasy, it's happening for real. I have them both here. I never thought that I would have both of the Russian men in my bed, like this. Their hands were roaming over my body as it send shivers down my spine, I couldn't contain my moans and I let them slip my lips. "I love the sound you are making." Yuri said against my skin. "I want you, both of you." I said. I sat up and got of the bed, without thinking it over any further I opened my pants and let them drop down to my ankles and I stepped out of them, only standing there in my underwear. I was wearing my favorite F/C lacy underwear and I was glad I was wearing them. Both their mouths dropped open due to my sexiness. "I love you Y/N." Viktor said while staring at me. I started to blush at his statement, I never thought he would say he loved me. Viktor stood up and he took my hand. Yuri stayed on my bed and looked at us with lustful eyes. "I really do love you Y/N." Viktor said again, lifting my head to look into my eyes. I blushed even more. "I-I love you too Viktor." I replied, still in shock. How is this possible? I never thought he would love me after all this time. We've known each other for years, I never got the feeling that he would love me, yeah probably as a friend, but never as an equal, as a lover. Yuri also got up from my bed and grabbed my other hand. "Y/N, it would probably sound weird right now, but I also love you." Yuri said. I looked at him in awe. "Yuri, I love you too." I replied. I looked at the both of them and thought to myself. This can't be happening, I can't have them both, I can't love them both. But they smiled. They smiled. "I told you so Yuri. She loves us." Viktor said. "You knew?" I said. "Viktor and I talked it over for a long while now, we loved you from the first time we saw you skating, you looked like an ice princess. The way you move over the ice, sway with the music. You were captivating and I, we couldn't take our eyes of you. Since we are on the same team we talked it over for a while before we noticed that we both were in love with you. At first it was difficult and we agreed that we both wouldn't chase you. But it proved rather difficult and we agreed that we could both be in love with you." Yuri said. "And if you wanted too, that you could love the both of us, we would share you. That you have us both." Viktor finished.
What was happening? I was in utter shock. They just told me that they were in love with me and that they wanted to share me. That they want to love me at the same time and that they want me to love them too, at the same time. I wrapped my arms around their necks and whispered. "I love too. I love the both of you and I couldn't pick between you. I only want you." Viktor lifted me from the ground and placed me back on my bed. Opening his pants and he took them off, Yuri also took off his pants and they took place besides me. Hands over my body with soft strokes. Lips on my skin leaving heat behind. Pleasure taking me over. I wrapped my fingers in their hair and softly pulled on it. Yuri unclasped my bra and took it off, throwing it somewhere in my room. More skin toughing each other, the smell of pre-sex filling the air, heat piling up. We were all only wearing some briefs and that was it. It wouldn't take long before we would all be completely naked. "Are you really sure you want to do this?" Yuri asked, a bit unsecure. I replied him with a smile and I pulled him on top of me. His erection pressed against my wet core, Viktor watching the both of us with excitement. "Hmm what a beautiful sight." Viktor purred towards us. Yuri started to blush a bit and so did I. When Yuri saw me blush he found his confidence again and he pressed his erection more against my bundle of nerves and a moan left my lips before I could comprehend. He kept applying pressure and I kept on feeling more and more excitement. But this wasn't exactly what I wanted, I wanted more. I wanted them both. I could easily say that I wasn't an angel in bed, I had my fare share of experience and I wanted more with them, from now on, only with them. "Viktor, Yuri. Can you kiss each other?" I suddenly asked. They looked at each other and Yuri placed himself at my other side again. Viktor smirked. "Come here." He said to Yuri and they kissed, without even thinking further about it, they kissed. I couldn't contain myself anymore, I could feel myself getting even more wet than I already was. This was so intensely hot. "Fuck." I muttered. Their hands were still on my body while their lips were attached to each other. "Fuck me." I whispered into their ears and they suddenly stopped kissing. Without a warning they latched themselves to me and they stripped me of the rest of my clothes, right now I was lying completely naked in between them. "You look divine." Viktor said to me while his hands traced towards my wet core. Yuri his lips are sealed against my sensitive bud while he softly pinches the other one. All their attention was focused on me. "Please.." I begged. Yuri and Viktor removed each other's underwear and took place besides me. "How do you want us?" Yuri asked me. "I want you both at the same time." I mumbled, a bit embarrassed. "We need some lube." Viktor mumbled and he stood up. "There must be something here that we can use."