Ice princess (Viktor Nikiforov x Reader x Yuri Plisetsky) 1

A/N: Okay it took a while for me to update again because I kinda lost myself in serveral anime haha. This is going to be an intense story, definitely an 18+. There is going to be a little bit of boy x boy in it, if you don't like it, you should skip this one and the next because I'm going to write it in two pieces.
Oh and before I forget, Yuri is older in this story compaired to Yuri!!! on Ice. He is around 25 years old.
And I dropped the intro in the beginning of the story because I'm like really addicted to this song, I can't stop listening it.
Well, enjoy this story ^^
P.s. I said that the reader is from the Netherlands, that is because I myself come from the Netherlands and it's such a small country, it made it easier for me because our I really don't know if we even have figure skaters, hahaha.

Word count: 1471

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was decided, I was to start figure skating in Russia. I was a figure skater from the Netherlands but our programs weren't as good as the ones in Russia and they've scouted me to train with them. My name is Y/N and I'm 25 years old (A/N: If your older, just pretend your 25). People used to compare me with Yuri Plisetsky, apparently our styles are the same. I just couldn't contain my enthusiasm. I'm going to train with the Russian team, the best team I know and secretly I always wanted to train with Viktor and Yuri, since I have a crush on both of them.

~ Time skip until you arrived in Russia ~

This is so amazing! I thought to myself. I was on the airport waiting for my luggage. I texted my new coach that I just arrived and he would help me to my new place and show me to the ice rink where my training would start. I immediately received a reply from him that Viktor and Yuri would pick me up from the airport. I started to panic a bit and blush tomato red. I quickly retrieved my luggage and ran to the toilet to fix my airplane hair and to check if my make up was still in place. Luckily for me everything was still intact and I left to find Viktor and Yuri.
I heard some arguing as I came near the point to meet with Viktor and Yuri. "Viktor, do you really think she wouldn't recognize us? Put down the sign!" I heard Yuri and I started to chuckle. I've got the feeling that this would be an interesting new start for me. "Y/N!!" I heard Viktor yell and I waved to them, flashing my biggest smile and my hair waved behind me. They looked at me in awe. Both of the men started to blush when they looked at me. "Thank you for picking me up." I said to them as I approached them noticing their blushes. "N-No problem." Yuri said with a mild stutter, I thought it was adorable. "How was your flight?" He asked me, he regained his voice. "It was fine, thank you for asking." I answered him with a smile and I cocked my head a bit. While I did that my hair fell a bit forward and covered my right eye. "Let me take your luggage." Viktor said and we walked away towards the cab which was already waiting for us. "First stop, your new apartment. We all live at the same apartment so it's easier to contact each other." Viktor said with his usual enthusiasm. I chuckled and got into the cab. Russia is so beautiful. I was watching both men as they argued who got to sit next to me. "How about I sit in the middle and both of you can take a seat next to me?" I said to them, grabbing their hands and we sat down in the cab. Suddenly I noticed that they were still holding on to my hands and I started to blush again. It wasn't like we didn't know each other because we met on several occasions. I felt the heat radiating of them. "Y/N.." Viktor started. I looked at him, noticing a slight blush on his cheeks. "I'm really happy that you are here and that you are going to train with us. Now I get to see you even more than just at competitions and during parties." Viktor continued and smiled. I blushed more. "A-And that goes for me too." Yuri finished, blushing. When did Yuri blush? I thought to myself and I felt myself blush even more. I'm sitting here in the back of the cab, between my two crushes and they are happy to see me more than usual, it made me happy.
"We are here." The cab driver said as we got out. Viktor payed the cab driver and Yuri grabbed my luggage. "This is where we live." Yuri said to me as he grabbed my hand once again and he led me to our building. "At which floor is your apartment?" Viktor asked me and I grabbed the key. "Uhm, the third floor." I said. Both Yuri and Viktor started to smile. "That is the same floor as us!" They exclaimed as they pulled me inside towards the elevators. I couldn't contain my grin and let myself be led towards my apartment. When we were in the elevator the air changed, there was some sort of tension. What is it with elevators. I started fumbling with my top, too shy to look up to both of them. When the elevator opened the tension dropped and we walked out. "This is where I live, if you ever need something don't hesitate." Yuri said. The next door was my door. "And the next door is mine, you're always welcome." Viktor said as I fumbled with the keys to open the door. I replied with a nod and walked in. Wow so big. It's bigger than my former apartment in the Netherlands. They noticed my gaze through my new apartment and giggled. "It's big huh?" Viktor said to me while he led me inside. I nodded again. Yuri put my luggage near the entrance and followed us in. "It's all yours." Yuri said to me, taking my other arm and pulled me towards the window, overlooking Moscow.
"Uhm, Viktor, Yuri..." I started, blushing again. Blue and turquoise eyes looked into my E/C eyes. "Thank you for everything." I finished while giving them a big hug, wrapping my arms around their necks and puling them close. I heard them giggle softly into my ears and they pulled me even closer by wrapping their arms around my waist. The heat radiating from their bodies made me blush even more, I want to feel them more. I thought to myself, immediately dismissing the thought. I looked up to them and was shocked by their gaze. I can't really explain what I saw but it made my heart flutter more, my breath stopped for a moment. Their eyes showed love and... Lust? "I'm sorry Y/N." They whispered before they both pressed a kiss against my neck. I couldn't contain a moan coming up before it left my lips, which shocked me. I felt a smirk against my skin from Yuri. "Hmm, what is this? Do you like it Y/N?" Yuri whispered against my ear before he captured my earlobe and bit in it seductively. Again another moan left my lips, unable to contain myself further I threw my head back, eyes closed and unable to breath. "Yuri.. Viktor.." I moaned. Before I noticed they took me towards my bedroom and put my down on my bed. Both taking their place at my sides. Yuri on the left and Viktor on the right. "If you want to stop, you only need to say it." Viktor said while his hand spread on my stomach, slowly pulling my top up. Yuri his hand was on my cheek, pulling my face towards him as he kissed me. My eyes grew big for a moment before I kissed him back. Viktor moved besides me and pressed his lips against my neck again, searching for me soft spot, earning a moan from me when he found it and he started to suck, leaving a hickey behind, claiming me as his. Viktor slipped his hand underneath my top and I moaned. He traced my skin with his delicate fingers as Yuri his fingers slipped through my hair, deepening the kiss even more. God I want both of them, right now. Yuri broke the kiss, in need for air. Viktor grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him and pressed his lips against mine. Again my eyes grew big, but non the less I kissed him back. He pulled my body against his and pressed his excitement against me, which made me gasp for air. Yuri pressed his body against my back and I also felt his excitement pressed against my butt. Yuri moved my hair and pressed his lips against my neck, lowering his kisses towards my back as he slowly stripped me from my top, his kisses never faltering. "Viktor, Yuri..!" I moaned in pleasure and I pressed my body against them, earning a groan from the both of them. "Don't stop." I whispered, a little bit embarrassed. This gave them the courage to continue and roam their hands over my body. I tugged on Viktor his shirt. "Take it off." I moaned "You too Yuri." I said while looking behind me. "I want to feel you even more." I said to them, lust hinting on my voice. They were a bit shocked for me taking this lead but complied either way.