▌│█║▌║▌║ qυαтяσ ║▌║▌║█│▌

yoongi's death had replaced jeongguk's happiness with trauma. he punished himself by surrounding himself in solitude and crying behind closed doors. he allowed his tears to rest against a tissue, his stomach demanded for food but he was too crestfallen to eat. as well as happiness, he was deprived of sleep. every night as he rests his head against his pillow, flashes of yoongi's last moments zoom through his mind. he remembered every detail; the tears, the agony, the blood. yoongi's funeral was nearing but jeongguk didn't know if he had the strength to show his face among the crowds of people that would be attending.

he managed to lift himself up to grab a glass of water he had previously left on his desk when instantly he fixated his eyes on a familiar item. he nearly dropped his glass when he saw what exactly it was.

it was the book of death. he was so sure he last placed it in the trash, how did it get here? he opened to see the pages, a new note had been written.
the book always comes back to its owner, even when you throw it away.

he turned the pages to see more writing.
min yoongi is dead.

the page after that had read
the story of min yoongi.

jeongguk had to admit that it was yoongi who he knew the least about in their group. jeongguk and yoongi's relationship was close, but yoongi had the strongest bond with jimin. there were times when yoongi and jimin would look at each other as if they were more than just casual friends. jeongguk had always been baffled by yoongi's sudden personality changes as well. there was lazy yoongi, the yoongi that was almost equivalent to a sloth. there was mean yoongi, the yoongi that could burn you with just one glare. and then there was sad yoongi, this yoongi was the yoongi that was quite frequent during yoongi's last days. yoongi had never stated anything about being depressed and claimed he was a perfectly healthy person but when he was sad he made it look like he'd burst into a well of tears at any point.

jeongguk decided to read yoongi's story to find out who min yoongi really was.

min yoongi was bought up by two loving parents, at least that was what everyone else thought. his mother thanked the lord for blessing her with such a wonderful son but his father didn't exactly follow. in his father's eyes, yoongi was never good enough. he would always force his son to sit down and study, to become the top of the class. yoongi never made true friends due to his father forcing him to learn the piano during his free time. yoongi's father was a perfectionist and yoongi was always far from being the perfect son.

his father's words and actions got to him, he had hated the fact that his father had compared him to all the other kids. his father's words lead him to think that he was talentless, stupid and ugly, which soon lead him to secretly slash his wrists.

yoongi continued doing so until he went to middle school, the place where he had met park jimin. jimin had filled his life with joy and laughter, yoongi knew he was happy and safe when he was with jimin. everything about jimin oozed with perfection; his gestures, his personality and his looks. yoongi had started to feel rushes of hormones when he was around jimin, the type that people would feel when they were in love. his concentration was scarce and his grades started to decrease all because of these emotions, he received beatings from his father but he couldn't care less about his father's expectations. yoongi had a world which he revolved around and that world was jimin.

despite his feelings, yoongi had never had the courage to tell jimin. but then everything took a drastic change as high school approached. jimin had joined a group of thugs who bullied everyone, he wasn't the same angelic jimin in the past. yoongi didn't like that change but he wanted to be close to jimin, so he decided to give his personality a makeover.

yoongi felt like he had lost jimin, jimin became more close with you. yoongi felt as if he had been stabbed with a thousand knives when he saw you smiling at jimin. that feeling of never being good enough came back and so did the cutting.

yoongi felt hate towards you for trying to be like you, for watching you harass innocent people but also the fact that jimin had admired you. yoongi knew that he had existed but he wasn't alive, he didn't want to exist. and so he continually slashed his wrists until he lost an excessive amount of blood and passed on.

jeongguk paced around rapidly and put a hand through his hair as a sign of distress. this was the second time a person gave up there life because of him.