ii

midoriya opened his locker, inside a sticky note was placed on the wall of the locker. he scanned it, his head spinning with answers to who the lover might be. the sticky note slowly dissolved in his hand.

across the building was a struggling kōfuku, trying to write down a simple love poem. almost tearing out her hair in the process.

"what's cookin good lookin," her best friend pōtaru walked in, setting her books down near the shorter girl.

"burnt spaghetti-o's honey buns," she snickered, rendering the past as the other dual haired female snarled.

"hey! that was in the past, you can't blame me for something i may or may not of done," her eyes flickered around the room.

"im trying to write a message to midoriya, what's a good love poem that isnt too cheesy?"

"are you a school because- no wait that wont work," she started "oh! oh! are you breakfast because i want you in me every day!"

kōfuku choked "pō! no!" her friend had been known for her dirty comments and perverted attitude, similar to mineta from 2-a. your friend was in business.

"whats a gal like you doing in here anyway, pō?" majo smiles, entertwining her fingers

"scoping out hot dudes," the dual haired female smirks and gestures to a small green haired boy.

her eyes follow as rosebuds bloom on her cheeks, lips threatening to perk up into a soft smile.

"holy shit! you're totally whipped!" the other girl squealed, causing some very obvious shushing sounds around them. midoriya turned to the two, recognizing majo and urging his friends to follow him.

the group made their way over, including a short brown haired girl, a tall blu-ish raven haired boy and midoriya of course.

"oh- hey?" majo sputtered, a small smile on her lips.

"hi! im uraraka! this is ida, and you know deku! we hear a lot about you!" the brown haired girl giggled, looking at a blushing midoriya "actually! im not sure if deku told you, but we overheard aizawa sensei talking about how he should ask you to transfer to 2-a!"

'this girl can spout words like a water faucet' majo and pōtaru thought, looking at eachother.

"I'll think about his offer when the time comes for him to ask me, i should have my awnser."

that was a lie.

shota aizawa watched the kids, as he was in the library looking for the girl before. knowing that general studies had study hour at this time, and his class was just released.

"kōfuku."

"a-ah! oh hello aizawa sensei," majo lightly smiled, her nervousness spiked.

he grumbled before starting again "as im sure you've heard," he stopped, glaring at uraraka "i want to offer you a spot in the hero course."

"i just don't know aizawa sense-" she was stopped when midoriya put a hand on her shoulder, a blush spreading onto her cheeks.

"come on majo! you would make a good hero," at this point the girl had just given in, her heart thundering in her chest.

"i suppose i could try," she smiled at aizawa, a warm spot left where midoriya had his hand.

"good, you'll start tomorrow, but now we need to focus on your dorm," he thought for a moment "we have one room left but it's on the boy's side, you wouldnt mind right?" he asked. majo had hardly gotten a chance to speak before aizawa had agreed for her.

"midoriya, would you lead her to the extra room on the fifth floor next to satou, todoroki and sero, you'll also be comforted to find two other girls on this floor yaoyorozu and tsuyu," he hands midoriya a shiny key.
++++++++++

aaaAAAAAA
this took
f o r e v e r
i am so so sorry, there should be another chapter on the way. with my love for sero, and my longing to be able to write his personality more, i decided that he would be majos like best friend-
anyway, i very much goofed on this chapter with the floor plans because there is definetly more space for girls im just persistent ajeoenhwjwwnm
666 words