iv

"shit!" majo cried as she 'tripped' on the pavement, a scarred hand grabbing her wrist.

her hair flew bacl as she was swiftly pulled up and landed in a persons chest, recognizing the scent almost immediately.

"midoriya! o-oh my gosh! im so sorry," she erupted in apologies, her face burning a soft red.

he was likewise, except his blush was more intense "i- you- im sorry!"

pōtaru whistled quietly as the group continued walking, majo catching onto her schemes and snarling.

"wah! uh-uhm, majo are you o-okay?" midoriya was startled by her off-putting expression.

"oh, yeah im fine!" she sweetly smiled as they could see the building in the distance.

"i was wondering if you wanted to- i mean you dont have to! um- come to my house, for a party?" majo blushed as he asked.

"well- sure, will anyone else be there?" her voice was faint.

"i thought about inviting 2-a, poketto is more than welcome to come aswell."

"i'll be there," she had imagined already what would happen if pōtaru would to come along. spiked punch, spin the bottle, seven minutes and other shenanigans.

majo shot glances at him as they had almost entered the building, but she stopped.

"something wrong, majo?" sero looked at her as she stared into the window, blonde hair, faint stubble, crazy eyes.

she backed up and murmured to herself "bubaigawara."

"hm?" midoriya looked at her and to the window as tears pricked her eyes, the figure waved slightly as she burst inside. but he was gone, goop left in his place.

"dad.." her eyes closed as she grimaced lightly watching the table turn to two.

she ran back outside to the group "sorry guys! i just- thought i saw someon- something!"

"okay! lets go!" pōtaru holding to sero's arm as he nervously tried to shift out.

she watched the group go and as she thought she was alone she leaned against the wall, pushing her hands through her hair.

"you sure it was just something?" she jumped at the sound of midoriya as a soft crimson went over her cheeks.

"yeah, it's nothing really i just- could i tell you something?" she looked at him from the side as a puff of air came from her mouth in its frosty white shade.

"anything," he looks at her observing her current state.

"my dad- he's- a villain. you met him last year and now he's dead after the paranormal liberation front was destroyed and shigaraki went missing," her eyes glistened "dad left mom when he hit the man with his bike, he went insane after that."

"he didn't leave me with nothing."

"he left me with his quirk."