🍃Element of Nature🍃

It's been a few days after the Teens saw that Man in Black. Nat was walking in the forest by herself to get some alone time. Nat ran her hand through a few bushes and flowers started to Bloom while she just looked in confusion. Just then Nat's eyes started to glow green. Natasha gasped as she looked into the her palm of her hands as green flames rises up from her palms as she had a grin on her face. "Well this awesome and scary,but mostly awesome"

Natasha Eyes went back to their regular normal eyes as she kept walking when she saw a little plant tree nearly dead. Natasha gently and slowly tapped the dead tree and the tree grew into a full grown tree in a snap with her getting caught in the tree. She was holding on a thick tree branch with her eyes widen as she looked like a scared cat. She shook it off started climbing down but missed a branch and fell in a pile of leaves with a thud.

Natasha got up from the ground shaking the leaves off and used the tree to balance herself. She leaned on the truck of the tree to catch herself.But,as soon as she did Vines started to grow all around the tree. "What the flip is happening?" she asked herself out loud as vines wrapped around her wrists like snakes. After the finale vines curled around Natasha's wrists the vines shot out like spider webs(like spider man) and wrapped around a big rock in the ground. Natasha grabbed the vines on each of her wrists and tried to pull away but the vines were wrapped to tight around the  around the big rock.

She kept trying to pull away with all her might but the vines wouldn't break "UGH!" she groan and turned her hands into fist,as soon as she did a medium sized rock came up from the ground,and then burst into pieces. Some of the pieces of the rock swirled around her wrists "What the heck is going on?" Nat stomped her foot as the ground,caused a crack to form in the ground. The crack started to move in the ground,as it cause another rock to split in half as well as a large tree. Nat's eyes widen as she soon ran out of the forest.