Chapter 5

Previously on The Elemental Protectors:

The power was off through the entire school. Natasha,Kade,William,Rosalyn,Carlos and Gemma were running around the whole school in completely different places as they all turned different corners located by the lockers as they all ran into each other faced forward and fell backwards. They all sat up,looked at each other as they all screamed.
.........

The Teens still continued to scream Nat jumped into her screaming Brother's arms,making him told her bridal style. "Who are you?" Kade looked at Nat "Who are you?" Nat looked at Kade. Will looked at Gemma "Who is she?". Gemma looked at them "Who are you guys?". "What is going on? I was just minding my own business when the lights went out and some black smoke put everyone to sleep" Carlos Told the five teens. "ME TO!" They all shouted and point at each other. "How come y'all are awake? " "Every one is asleep!" "Who are you people?" "What's going on?" "What is happening?" "We're being invaded!" They all began to ask questions to each other while panicking. "Wait" Carlos pauses them as they all looked at him "This can't actually be happening. maybe were all in a coma" Carlos said trying to calm down while the group gave him a 'seriously dude' " looks. "Together? Were all in a coma together?" Will and Nat same in a 'Is that all you got?' Tone at the same time. "It's the only explanation. Were being invaded!" Carlos panicked. "We're not being invaded you flipping idiot" Kade rolled his eyes. "I just can't even with this" Gemma muttered. Just then their heard a loud Thud making them all jump and panic "Wait I know you two" Carlos pointed at The twins "You were those two immature kids running to school like little kids. "Immature?" Natasha glared and was about to snap but was held back by her brother.

"Your the one to talk Mr.Clean" Kade scoffed, "Hey no one asked you" Carlos snapped. "ugh what is wrong with you guys?" Gemma mumbled. "Hey no one asked you Quiet one" Rosalyn rolled her eyes "Ugh shut up" Kade gritted his teeth. "Hey leave her Alone Bad Boy" Natasha stood by Rosalyn, "Shut your mouth Tomboy" Kade gave Natasha a mad glare. Natasha folded her arms "The Name's Natasha Turner" She splatted back at the bad boy. Kade started walking towards her "oh my A Turner" he said in a sarcastic yet fake scared voice "What are you gonna do?". Will gently pushed Natasha to the side and glared at Kade "Leave my sister out of this" The Male Turner gritted his teeth. "What are you gonna do about Turner?" Kade scoffed.

Just then Kade,Natasha,William,Rosalyn,Gemma,And Carlos started Arguing and babbling to each other. "Of all the people I could have been stuck with,It had to be y'all idiots!" Kade yelled, "look who's talking Moron!" Nat yelled at the bad boy, "Fool!" Kade yelled at the Tomboy.

"Imbecile!" "Muttonhead!" "Nitwit!" "Twit" "pinhead!" "Klutz!" "Twerp!" "Dingbat!" The six teens all started yelling at each other.

They kept screaming,arguing and fighting at each other when..."WHERE ARE THE ELEMENTS?!" They heard a loud voice say making them all freeze in fear. "shhh..." William put his finger over his lips to signal them to be quiet. The Teens looked and saw a glowing green light coming around the corner, and walked over to it quietly. They slowly poked their heads over the corner and saw a men dressed in all back holding some staff with a crystal in it.

 They slowly poked their heads over the corner and saw a men dressed in all back holding some staff with a crystal in it

(I tried my best for a Villain outfit lol so,in case you don't like it just imagine a Villain outfit on him lol)

"Who is that weirdo?" Kade quietly asked out loud,the rest shrugged. Nat began to back away from the corner as she began breathing very fast and quietly as she gasped as her eyes suddenly glowed green as her eyes stopped Glowing as soon as William looked over to his sister who was gasping for air like she had a panic attack. "Sis?" He called out as Natasha put her hand on her forehead as she backed up against the lockers making a thud which caused Venom to pay attention "What was that?" He asked himself.

"Uh oh" The rest of the teens walked back away from the corner.Gemma looked back and saw Venom walking towards the corner they were hiding around. "Uh,guys he's coming this way" Gemma warmed them as they looked for a place to hide. Suddenly William spotted at closet and pointed to it "There!" He called everyone's attention as they ran into the closet,Will helped his sister into the closet as they closed the door leaving a little crack in it to see what was going on.

They all looked out of the crack and saw the man dressed in black holding a staff that had a green glowing crystal in the center. "I know those Elements are in this so called School somewhere..." He said out loud.

Nat yelped a bit as her brother quickly put his hand over her mouth to stop her from saying anything else and held her close as The Man with the Staff looked around. "Blast! Stupid tracker! I guess I will have to find those Elements somewhere else" He said went away in black smoke to check somewhere else in the school.

The Teens slowly walked out of the closet, "Who in the living world was that?" Kade gasped, "I'm not sure,but I don't want to run into him anymore" Rosalyn sat down on the floor as The rest nodded next to each other against the lockers. "That for the warning Quiet one" Carlos told Gemma as she gave a small smile "Thanks but If Turner didn't find that closet we would be toast" Gemma gestured to Will. "Yea.nice job Turner " Kade smiles a bit "sorry about the name calling thing" Will apologized,they all soon apologized to each other.

"I'm Kade Diaz,by the way" Kade introduced himself. "I'm Rosalyn Quill" Ami told them. "We're the Turners, I'm William and this is my sister Natasha" The male Turner introduces himself and his sister. "The name's Carlos Ira" Carlos introduced. They all looked at Gemma who looked shocked "What's your name Quiet one?" William asked, "My name is Gemma Novoa" Gemma told them.

Nat rests her head on Her brother's shoulder,he takes His sister's hand and holds it "You ok Sis?" Her brother asked a bit concern and worried. "Yea,Natasha,you looked like you was having a heart attack back their" Kade said gently. "I'm fine" Natasha told them. "You know,your the only teens I've ever talked to.Ive never had friends in a long time"Gemma admitted while Rosalyn wrapped her arm around Gemma "Well now you do,now you have five friends" She said as they all nodded making Gemma smile a bit.

After a while the Lights came back on which means everyone in the school is probably gonna wake up soon.The teens all smiled and stood up. Natasha faced her somewhat new friends and put her fist in the middle "We tell absolutely no one about what happened today.It a secret between us" William put
His fist to her's,followed by the rest on the teens. Hours passed when the events of the teens meeting that new villain and school was already over. "Bey guys" they all said as they went separated ways.