Chapter 22: 🍃Nat's first transformation🍃

Natasha was talking a walk in the forest,she was climbing on trees,looking at the forest creatures,she sat against a tree,she flicked her fingers twice and Green flames appointment the palm of her hand.

Nat climbed up the tree and sat on a tree branch,She on noticed these two,a boy and a girl about 7 or 8 talking together. Shaka noticed a white flash of white light heading straight for them. She flipped from Tree branch to tree branch towards the kids. She soon flipped from the last tree branch and landed on her two feet and hands(like spider man) and ran towards the kids. She shielded the kids from the light as it hit her,causing her eyes to flash green and green-pink smoke to surround her.

Inside the light,Natasha was surrounded by a green-purple background,her normal clothes transformed into a dark brown t shirt with a denim green sleeveless vest on top,green armor on both of her shoulders on her vest,brown cargo pants,pink combat boots,a pink shirt, and two leaf green warp arm cuffs on her arms,her hair color changed to purple and pink,she has a medium green glitter leaf vine tattoo swaying over her eyes with purple-pink small flower petals around it,she also had a small glitter green swaying vine tattoo on her right cheek.

The Green light died down as she looked shocked at what she was wearing,she got shocked "Don't Tell I'm wearing a shirt!!" She screamed. The two kids looked shocked as they eyes were widen,they looked at each other as they quickly ran out of the forest.